• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

在这个论坛购买了2次3个月的vip和一个SVIP。SVIP才使用了两个星期,就因为我在论坛回复了@Cz1993 发布的V3版本是垃圾。他就警告了我的SVIP账号。Svip禁止回复信息。发私信不回复不解决。完全骗子行为。这就是他对消费者的服务态度。

I purchased 2 vip and 3 SVIP for 3 months in this forum.  SVIP was only used for two weeks, because I replied in the forum that the V3 version released by @Cz1993 is junk.  He warned my SVIP account.  Svip prohibits replying to information.  Sending a private letter does not reply and does not resolve.  Completely liar behavior.  This is his attitude towards consumers.

9 minutes ago, Kv1988 said:

在这个论坛购买了2次3个月的vip和一个SVIP。SVIP才使用了两个星期,就因为我在论坛回复了@Cz1993 发布的V3版本是垃圾。他就警告了我的SVIP账号。Svip禁止回复信息。发私信不回复不解决。完全骗子行为。这就是他对消费者的服务态度。

I purchased 2 vip and 3 SVIP for 3 months in this forum.  SVIP was only used for two weeks, because I replied in the forum that the V3 version released by @Cz1993 is junk.  He warned my SVIP account.  Svip prohibits replying to information.  Sending a private letter does not reply and does not resolve.  Completely liar behavior.  This is his attitude towards consumers.

You deserve it, This is not a consumption, vip can only be considered a donations.

And he is administrator here, even you are svip or vip he have this right to do that if you are insulting.

Edited by jiahui

اخر اصدار امن 

وقعد معنا قرابه 10 ايام بدون مشاكل 

هذا الاصدار اخذ وقته المطور في التجربة والحماية 

الان تبونه ينزل مثل هذي الاصدارات السابقة اللي ليست امنه 

يرجى منكم التحلي بالصبر فقط وخلو الرجال ياخذ راحته وينزل لنا اصدار امن بدل ماينزل اصدار باستعجال ويكون مكشوف 

شو ذنب المشترك الي اشتراكه يروح ع الفاضي ؟ 

لازم يعوض الأيام

49 minutes ago, jiahui said:

You deserve it, This is not a consumption, vip can only be considered a donations.

And he is administrator here, even you are svip or vip he have this right to do that if you are insulting.

你是猴子派来的逗b吗 哪都有你

1 hour ago, Kv1988 said:

Bro if you spend that much money, you’d better buy pubg pc hack man. It’s much better than this. !?!?!?! (2 vips and 3 svips)

1 minute ago, nguyt said:

Bro if you spend that much money, you’d better buy pubg pc hack man. It’s much better than this. !?!?!?! (2 vips and 3 svips)

1 svip i think its problem of the translate tool

“I think” there is no difference between SVIP and VIP I have seen both members having same issue. Probably the difference is less money you pay over long period of time, so if you like @Cz1993 work and planning to play for a year go ahead and save your money by buying SVIP subscription.

***Note: Cz is currently the best (probably the only) hacker for non-jailbreak iOS system. I haven’t yet seen anyone could beat him or present something near his level. Non-jailbreak iOS hacking is a real challenge coz you have to bypass both Apple and the game itself. Therefore, be patient coz this what will happen again and again and again... breaking/hacking Apple is not an easy task.

In the end, if you don’t have patience just buy Android device and you will find over a 100 hacked version which some have really good versions. (Android hacking is much easier than IOS)