• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

يااااشبااااب السلااايدر طلع روحي شلون افعله الفين مره حاولت فيه مايضبط معاااي احدددد يساعدني

I was here last summer when iosgg wasn’t so popular and one thing I can 10000% tell you guys is iOS hacking for pubg just isn’t safe. You will always eventually get detected. Save your money and Switch to android like myself and enjoy  brutal hacks gameplay, high tiers, and 30 kill matches all without data change ?

2 hours ago, Jmontalbo said:

I was here last summer when iosgg wasn’t so popular and one thing I can 10000% tell you guys is iOS hacking for pubg just isn’t safe. You will always eventually get detected. Save your money and Switch to android like myself and enjoy  brutal hacks gameplay, high tiers, and 30 kill matches all without data change ?

Or use jailbroken cheats and don’t get banned. I’ve been using them for a month now and no problem.