• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, leolong said:

This is not cool ....one month without update ...the game still full of hackers...so I guess it’s just us being screwed 

Yeah but jailbroken devices players only. We the only version that provides non jailbroken, but it requires time to update unfortunately. ??

حساب ببجي للبيع لفل 62 مشحون الاربي من السزن الرابع حتى السادس سكنات اسلحه و سيارات طبعاً حسابي الرسمي وماستخدم ف اي نوم من الهاكات 2300 لايك سبب البيع اعتزال اللعب النظيف والجاد بضبطه في السعر ، الحساب طبعاً ع نسخه العالميه ?

6 hours ago, sangte13 said:

may be you selected unto paid onced you bought vip

No, i has already canceled it before 

“Sangte” are you Zomi

Edited by Matthewhlk2

Hì guys, so I downloaded the hack but it showed the black pop up, then I tried to get the second activation code but the coupon is expired. What can I do now? >_<

Last night the forum was locked for many hours now it’s open but trying to generate the coupon and it’s not working don’t know why what Wong with PUBG mobile