• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

@Cz1993

What’s going on? 4 separate forums, SVIP, VIP, Korea/Japan, Vietnam, are you reading any of those messages? I believe there could have been more than 100 messages from SVIP and VIP members directing messages to you at @Cz1993telling you that all versions in these 4 forums have been detected. Some even asked that you stop releasing the codes so that those that were not banned do not get banned. I believe several hundred accounts, main and temporary ones, have already been banned. And I believe bans happen anywhere from a few seconds and resulting in minimum 10 min to 10 year bans. 

But you do nothing. No explanation. No timeframe provided to ease the mood of these members who have donated hard earned cash, some paying for both SVIP and VIP memberships, some that just signed up a day ago. No stopping of the downloads. And more are continuing to thank you so they can download these detected versions. 

Shouldn’t you be doing something about this? Sure, you have a life outside of iOsGG, but being paid from iOsGG requires a certain responsibility to everyone of them. If you are facing issues, at least let them know. No one expects you to be the Super hacker, but everyone can expect you to provide information to them, if there was going to be a delay, and that the downloads must be stopped. If there was only a few messages of players getting banned, perhaps they f*cked up when they played, being Rambo, and received complaints. But more than a hundred from 4 different forums surely cannot be a coincidence. How much more fact do you require before something is done?

This is your business, how you run it is entirely up to you, but I am a businessman myself and I can tell you this method of being silent without any information or action is wrong. 

Please do not take this the wrong way, think about what I’m saying here. Surely you will agree with what I am saying. I am just voicing for the members, everyone, SVIP and VIP. 

29 minutes ago, rayphua said:

@Cz1993

What’s going on? 4 separate forums, SVIP, VIP, Korea/Japan, Vietnam, are you reading any of those messages? I believe there could have been more than 100 messages from SVIP and VIP members directing messages to you at @Cz1993telling you that all versions in these 4 forums have been detected. Some even asked that you stop releasing the codes so that those that were not banned do not get banned. I believe several hundred accounts, main and temporary ones, have already been banned. And I believe bans happen anywhere from a few seconds and resulting in minimum 10 min to 10 year bans. 

But you do nothing. No explanation. No timeframe provided to ease the mood of these members who have donated hard earned cash, some paying for both SVIP and VIP memberships, some that just signed up a day ago. No stopping of the downloads. And more are continuing to thank you so they can download these detected versions. 

Shouldn’t you be doing something about this? Sure, you have a life outside of iOsGG, but being paid from iOsGG requires a certain responsibility to everyone of them. If you are facing issues, at least let them know. No one expects you to be the Super hacker, but everyone can expect you to provide information to them, if there was going to be a delay, and that the downloads must be stopped. If there was only a few messages of players getting banned, perhaps they f*cked up when they played, being Rambo, and received complaints. But more than a hundred from 4 different forums surely cannot be a coincidence. How much more fact do you require before something is done?

This is your business, how you run it is entirely up to you, but I am a businessman myself and I can tell you this method of being silent without any information or action is wrong. 

Please do not take this the wrong way, think about what I’m saying here. Surely you will agree with what I am saying. I am just voicing for the members, everyone, SVIP and VIP. 

Yes yes 

32 minutes ago, rayphua said:

@ Cz1993

ماذا يحدث هنا؟ 4 منتديات منفصلة ، SVIP ، VIP ، كوريا / اليابان ، فيتنام ، هل تقرأ أي من هذه الرسائل؟ أعتقد أنه كان يمكن أن يكون هناك أكثر من 100 رسالة من SVIP وأعضاء VIP يوجهون رسائل إليك على @ Cz1993 لإخبارك أنه تم اكتشاف جميع الإصدارات في هذه المنتديات الأربعة. حتى أن البعض طلب منك التوقف عن إطلاق الرموز حتى لا يتم حظر تلك التي لم يتم حظرها. أعتقد أن عدة مئات من الحسابات ، الرئيسية منها والمؤقتة ، قد تم حظرها بالفعل. وأعتقد أن عمليات الحظر تحدث في أي مكان من بضع ثوان وتؤدي إلى حظر 10 إلى 10 سنوات كحد أدنى. 

لكنك لا تفعل شيئًا. لا تفسير. لم يتم توفير إطار زمني لتخفيف الحالة المزاجية لهؤلاء الأعضاء الذين تبرعوا بصعوبة حصلوا عليها بصعوبة ، وبعضها يدفع مقابل كل من عضوية SVIP و VIP ، وبعضها سجل للتو قبل يوم واحد. لا توقف التنزيلات. وما زال المزيد مستمرًا في شكرك حتى يتمكنوا من تنزيل هذه الإصدارات المكتشفة. 

لا ينبغي أن تفعل شيئا حيال هذا؟ بالتأكيد ، لديك حياة خارج iOsGG ، لكن الدفع من iOsGG يتطلب مسؤولية معينة للجميع. إذا كنت تواجه مشكلات ، فأخبرهم بذلك على الأقل. لا أحد يتوقع منك أن تكون Super hacker ، ولكن يمكن لأي شخص أن يتوقع منك تقديم معلومات لهم ، إذا كان هناك تأخير ، وأنه يجب إيقاف التنزيلات. إذا لم يكن هناك سوى عدد قليل من رسائل اللاعبين المحظورة ، فربما يتابعونها عندما يلعبون وهم رامبو وتلقوا شكاوى. ولكن أكثر من مائة من 4 منتديات مختلفة بالتأكيد لا يمكن أن يكون صدفة. ما مقدار الحقيقة التي تحتاجها قبل القيام بشيء ما؟

هذا هو عملك ، وكيف تديره أمر متروك لك تمامًا ، لكنني رجل أعمال بنفسي وأستطيع أن أقول لك إن طريقة الصمت هذه دون أي معلومات أو إجراء خاطئ. 

من فضلك لا تأخذ هذا بطريقة خاطئة ، فكر في ما أقوله هنا. بالتأكيد سوف توافق على ما أقوله. أنا فقط أعبر عن الأعضاء ، الجميع ، SVIP و VIP. 

I agree with you completely, and I hope he has read your words, and to do something about this problem, everyone here is waiting and waiting

2 hours ago, rayphua said:

@Cz1993

Well, @Cz1993 said it and posted it more than once. iOsGG isn't providing the hacking tool ONLY for PUBG, think twice or just don't purchase VIP(SVIP) if your are only interested in PUBG. Also hacking an app is not the same as developing one, there is no guarantee of time or if the game can be hacked at all after a patch.

Depending on where CZ lives, it could be in the middle of night when Tencent starts a ban wave. I can't blame him for not locking the thread while he is in asleep. Again, he said it already "Always try it on you dispensable account first" and "IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET BANNED JUST DONT USE THE HACKS!". So, you can, stop purchasing VIP(SVIP) or using the hack and to play like a normal mobile user like many else! And most importantly, stop accusing CZ just because you spent a little money here and not satisfied with his work.

Again, DON'T USE THE HACK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET BANNED! IF YOU HAVE TO USE IT, ALWAYS TRY ON YOUR DISPENSABLE ACCOUNT FIRST.

Edited by FordEsting

2 hours ago, FordEsting said:

Well, @Cz1993 said it and posted it more than once. iOsGG isn't providing the hacking tool ONLY for PUBG, think twice or just don't purchase VIP(SVIP) if your are only interested in PUBG. Also hacking an app is not the same as developing one, there is no guarantee of time or if the game can be hacked at all after a patch.

Depending on where CZ lives, it could be in the middle of night when Tencent starts a ban wave. I can't blame him for not locking the thread while he is in asleep. Again, he said it already "Always try it on you dispensable account first" and "IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET BANNED JUST DONT USE THE HACKS!". So, you can, stop purchasing VIP(SVIP) or using the hack and to play like a normal mobile user like many else! And most importantly, stop accusing CZ just because you spent a little money here and not satisfied with his work.

Again, DON'T USE THE HACK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET BANNED! IF YOU HAVE TO USE IT, ALWAYS TRY ON YOUR DISPENSABLE ACCOUNT FIRST.

Small drop of water ?makes   river and ocean ?,  about //DON’T use hack//:- why not free? Why selling SVIP AND VIP ? Here you are creating confidence to consumers about your hack quality, we trust you,

you know hack will detect and banned, then why you work hard, just leave it and close website,  I agree with   @rayphua ,  it’s your business, we’re the consumers and paid for hard work , not copy paste,   we always hope good hack, now 18 days nothing changes, still garbage ? hack is there, 

there are several websites giving free PuBg hack , they also label as /// don’t use hack, it will lead to banned///  so compare with iosgg labels ?,,,, what you say???? 

Free - banned

money - no banned ( trusting)