• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Krueger said:

V3 no vpn, game centre 5 games and fb already 3 match,but when use main account with twitter log ban 10 minutes in middle game

I suppose some accounts are blacklisted and they are detected when use cracked version or from the no recoil. Rank has to do something also in the banlist.

i would like to see a version with slider and dlg only without the no recoil. Maybe that will work

1 hour ago, Krueger said:

V3 no vpn, game centre 5 games and fb already 3 match,but when use main account with twitter log ban 10 minutes in middle game

Well need to play then kjrp no negative feed back till now

20 minutes ago, war10rd said:

Well need to play then kjrp no negative feed back till now

Yea krjp no issued, hack still safe

32 minutes ago, Krueger said:

Yea krjp no issued, hack still safe

I install but after I link with my game centre and fb it’s give me new ID start from bronze

I think we have to chill down a bit. 

I think @Cz1993 is updating alone this cheat so we must give him time and instead of complaining about ban we should give him the info how the ban occured. So, here s a summary of what I know so far.

1.You can get banned anytime (1 match/5matches), doesn t matter.

2. I got banned as soon as I started shooting with no recoil on.

3. People also complained about getting banned in lobbies, I got banned while in the plane so they got good detection now.

I think the no recoil has to be rebuild from scratch, try a different method to bypass the anti cheat system or just REMOVE no recoil. 

Personally I would happily use a version of this cheat only with the no grass option on or just some kind of wallhack.

Cheers to @Cz1993for working on this cheat.