• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, jameslv1990 said:

I’m using Slider and headshot Aoe and antenna works great!!! Tested on 4 new accounts, went from silver to Diamond. Just don’t abuse it by killing 8-10+ kills constantly. Because You will get 10min banned the first chance and then 10+++ years second try. I have done this plenty of times and figure out the solution to why people get banned simultaneously. Now I have 5 accounts that are Diamond and to use. Also atm I’m using a dummy account to play. And my dummy account is at Crown and everything is going smooth like butter. So please, don’t get 10++++ kills because it’ll ruin it for the hack and for you to get banned and create a new account. **TeeHee!!!!!!!!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!**

How to use slider?

2 minutes ago, jameslv1990 said:

Tôi đang sử dụng Slider và headshot Aoe và ăng ten hoạt động rất tốt !!! Đã thử nghiệm trên 4 tài khoản mới, chuyển từ bạc sang Kim cương. Đừng lạm dụng nó bằng cách giết 8-10 + giết liên tục. Bởi vì Bạn sẽ nhận được 10 phút bị cấm cơ hội đầu tiên và sau đó 10 +++ năm thứ hai thử. Tôi đã làm điều này rất nhiều lần và tìm ra giải pháp cho lý do tại sao mọi người bị cấm đồng thời. Bây giờ tôi có 5 tài khoản là Diamond và để sử dụng. Ngoài ra, tôi đang sử dụng một tài khoản giả để chơi. Và tài khoản giả của tôi ở Crown và mọi thứ đều suôn sẻ như bơ. Vì vậy, xin vui lòng, đừng nhận 10+++ giết vì nó sẽ phá hỏng nó vì hack và để bạn bị cấm và tạo một tài khoản mới. ** TeeHee !!!!!!!!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

Please code slider vs headshot

And for those of you who get banned using the cheat engine code. Again, Red Flag!!!! Read the post. Using cheat is unsafe and you will be detected and get you banned. So basically it’s based on how you USE it and how people feel if they should Report you. Because every report from players count, and that will get your account banned!!!!!