• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

استغفر الله واتوب إليه?❤️

اللهم صل وسلم على نبينا محمد ?❤️

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين?❤️

من يوم شفت طرق التفعيلات ما حملتها اصلاً عارف انها فاشله 

هلا بالعيال الله يعينكم ع الباندات ?

15 minutes ago, darkmanx said:

Not that complicated really. People here live in all different countries. It all depends on routing and how you must connect to the server. Just because you connect to proxy server doesn’t mean you don’t have to route through your ISP. You may just be lucky that you only bounce a few routes before connecting to proxy where others bounce a bunch of different routes causing connection to be slow.

proxy method won’t work for a lot of users and that’s just the way it is. Other forums have tried this method and it failed.

Totaly agree?

hmm..some people’s complaining that they got banned..banned! for me i couldn’t even get in to lobby, connection unstable/restart the game keep on popping up! i don’t even have a chance to get BAN! this proxy/port hack version is terrible! @Cz1993it’s time for you to release Jailbreak version hack and also ipa version

1 minute ago, sangte13 said:

hmm..some people’s complaining that they got banned..banned! for me i couldn’t even get in to lobby, connection unstable/restart the game keep on popping up! i don’t even have a chance to get BAN! this proxy/port hack version is terrible! @Cz1993it’s time for you to release Jailbreak version hack and also ipa version

Yeah the jailbreak will do or the ipa

2 minutes ago, sangte13 said:

are u using oriole?

4 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

are u using oriole?

no bro, i’m using wifi and doing it from setting! whenever i opened the game that beautiful red message keep on popping up “Connection unstable,restart the game” can’t login at all!