• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

On 6/13/2019 at 3:55 AM, Cz1993 said:

Tell now it’s safe but serever2 have crash canot play game caz in the middle of game its disconnect plz check the server 

@Cz1993

34 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Am on the game now and most of pings are 145ms max

For the ppl who are saying that the proxy cant connect to pubg server and the game crash?how am in game then!

If any one knows how to upload images here tell me soo i can show it to you guys

Played 10 games safely but then suddenly something happened to server I was knocked out from the game and then try to login again and I couldn’t connect to server 

this exactly happened last night and then @Cz1993 fixed it and he comments that we can connect to server 2 but now it happened again I cannot connect to server 

2 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Played 10 games safely but then suddenly something happened to server I was knocked out from the game and then try to login again and I couldn’t connect to server 

this exactly happened last night and then @Cz1993 fixed it and he comments that we can connect to server 2 but now it happened again I cannot connect to server 

Thats odd i gusse its not stable for some of the guys

Well don’t know some user say game is smooth but majority are saying they got ban in server 1 and 2 well as here me too got ban 

1 minute ago, war10rd said:

Well don’t know some user say game is smooth but majority are saying they got ban in server 1 and 2 well as here me too got ban 

Then i gusse its not stable for every one becuse ive been playing with mo issues,cz need to chek it out