• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

أنا تبلدت رسمياً ومتعود على فشل النسخ بس مش ذا اللي غابني ، اللي غابني ببجي مليانه هكريه ونصهم واصلين فيها للكونكر ومعدل قتل 15 وطالع من وين ذول يجيبون هالنسخ وليش ما يبحث هذا المطور عن سبب نجاح نسخهم ويحاول يسوي حل جذري وشكرا 

1 hour ago, sangte13 said:

in my case, after following all the anti ban and wifi proxy steps i couldn't able to login to the game with my account (twitter/facebook/gamecenter/guess), it's just keep on loading forever. can't get in to the lobby! if anyone know the solutions for this issue help me please!

The problem is you using oriole. Just put the proxy in the wifi settings instead of oriole.

If you do that the speed will be awesome and you can login imediatly. 

Cheers.

56 minutes ago, Kawars said:

Your just acting lucky and pretending that the issue from play style dont make people laugh at you .  When you will get banned you will come back here angry and asking for refund so shhh

Madlife. For me it works to. The only reason for that is that you dont understand what to do. I allready had in my time here 3 mains banned in 9 months. But thats the risk I AND EVERYONE ELSE ACCEPT WHEN WE USE THE HACK. So shhhh ?

19 minutes ago, qaz15244 said:

Using xray slider will get ban  right ?

Unfortubately xray is nearly inpossible to use because you need to do the setup of the proxy after press activate. To make the slider work you need to fastly press start hack and that is not possible because you need to set up the anti ban like in discription. That takes to much time.

1 hour ago, sangte13 said:

i'm using only wifi bro, i don't use mobile data/oriole/proxy chain.

can i still use proxy chain with wifi?

You just need to setup it everytime before pressing start hack. 

3 hours ago, Alek54 said:

“The page you requested does not exist” the anti ban page is not working 

Wrongly set up the proxy.