• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Zuby2019 said:

He tries to start directly with antiban. They try to start with antiban enabled. Turn of proxy. ( in your wifi settings or oriole what ever you use ). Just wait for iosgg logo and slider to load press activate. You will come to the start hack screen. Activate proxy. Go back to game and press start hack. I explained this million times @cobra111.

in my case, after following all the anti ban and wifi proxy steps i couldn't able to login to the game with my account (twitter/facebook/gamecenter/guess), it's just keep on loading forever. can't get in to the lobby! if anyone know the solutions for this issue help me please!

everything going smooth but suddenly my internet stop working for just 10sec and my data disconnected and after that 10 min ban it’s a very fragile game now with lots of money was also included that why may bhi hacker also paying player also paying for uc I hope soon uc will become crypto currency 

Edited by war10rd
Nothing

2 minutes ago, sangte13 said:

in my case, after following all the anti ban and wifi proxy steps i couldn't able to login to the game with my account (twitter/facebook/gamecenter/guess), it's just keep on loading forever. can't get in to the lobby! if anyone know the solutions for this issue help me please!

Try proxy chain app! Dont use oriole ! 

1 minute ago, Prashant1984 said:

Try proxy chain app! Dont use oriole ! 

i'm using only wifi bro, i don't use mobile data/oriole/proxy chain.

can i still use proxy chain with wifi?

انت حمار والي يشترك معاك حمار والي يلعب بهاكك حمار وابوك حمار وامك بقره. لعنك الله يا ابن الحرام جبت لي الضغط الله لا يوفقك 

Just now, sangte13 said:

i'm using only wifi bro, i don't use mobile data/oriole/proxy chain.

can i still use proxy chain with wifi?

Yes you can use proxy chain and oriole both with wifi! Or you can manually add the ip and the port in your wifi! Choice is yours! 

2 minutes ago, Prashant1984 said:

Yes you can use proxy chain and oriole both with wifi! Or you can manually add the ip and the port in your wifi! Choice is yours! 

ok thanks, i'll try proxy chain and oriole with wifi. i've added manually from setting ip and port which is why i can't login to the lobby.