• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, war10rd said:

When I configure port in proxy my internet stop working 

Guys you dont need to use oriole to edit proxy. Just go to your wifi setting and set the proxy to manual. Oriole is too laggy and the ping is too high and I think thats the one that is causing the ban on some device.

46 minutes ago, Georocks said:

My VIP will expire in the next 8 days. I am not going to extend my subs here. This site is only about PUBG, other games are number two, even game like Mobile Legends are left without any update.

Thanks for the six months @Cz1993

Good luck!

me too brother

45 minutes ago, HappyJavi81 said:

CZ please dont listen to those who got ban. they dont know what they are doing. I guess they are noobs to hacking. Your antiban is working flawlessly when done right. this is the best hack ever

What proxy you are using? Proxy master or what? 

Plying 2time currently still safe 

1game finish restart game again play

using code 0.000005 

10 minutes ago, HappyJavi81 said:

Guys you dont need to use oriole to edit proxy. Just go to your wifi setting and set the proxy to manual. Oriole is too laggy and the ping is too high and I think thats the one that is causing the ban on some device.

I have been using Oriole in V2 and V3 and everything was going smooth.

but the hack v4 does not work with me.

I cannot change my account.  I played 10 games with the guest account.  Now I can't log in with my Twetter account.