• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

@Cz1993 I was playing fine with V2 since morning until you disabled the code and I was forced to update to this V4 version. 

With V2 I played 2 matches and got data change twice and then I switched to using it with airplane mode every circle. Was working fine for 17 matches I played with 20+ kills every match. 

Now the problem: this V4 with the stability check doesn’t let me airplane mode as it crashes the game as soon as you do airplane on this version. So I got the same thing again...data change before the end of second circle 

can you please disable this extra stability check which actually does nothing so we can play with doing airplane mode every circle 

is a very strong relax, I downloaded four versions of the hacks and none serve, change the theme of the ip and the proxy because it does not serve brother, in season 2 and 3 I'll do the same with the issue of ip and ports  Well, it does not work, take your time and do something good even if it is ipa please.