• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Ebrahim75 said:

@Qasem0o0 ياخوي اذا اثنين منهم ايس انا كنت السادس ع السيرفر في الدو كونكر ?بس من يوم حدث هالتحديث جاني باند عشر سنين ويوم كانت النسخه من الكمبيوتر تنزلها كانت ١٠٠٪؜

صدقت والله

54 minutes ago, Zuby2019 said:

How many accounts did you try? 10, 11? Try another one this way and it works for sure.

In the Video you can see CZ using http proxy filter and oriole. If you look carefuly filter http proxy makes problems. I cant see the anti ban page. 

1. Make sure all programs are off and proxy in your wifi settings is on automatic. 

2. Open the game. Wait for iOS GG dlg button!!! And press activate 

3. Wait till the start hack screen comes. 

4. Open oriole and start the proxy. 

5. Go to anti ban page. Refresh the page. Switch the button twice so its green again. 

6. Go back to PUBG. Press start hack.

7. Enjoy. 

Stop using magic bullet and other s***. No recoil and antenna is more then enough!

Thank you @Cz1993 for your hard work. The only problem is the speed Problem. May have different Ports? I guess it would make it a little faster if not everyone useing the same port.

im done with this hack

already follow this step but still get connection problem..

bye bye

3 minutes ago, ineedscope said:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

lỗi gì vậy

Becuse you didnt configer the proxy the right way if you did the antiban page will open

2 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Trở thành bạn đã không xác nhận proxy đúng cách nếu bạn đã mở trang kháng sinh

Please give me the proxy code