• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, mmubeen220 said:

Ha ha ha good said.... warmly welcome to band list bro,,, no need to enter battle ground, this hack helps us to band when traveling on the flight ✈️, enjoy ?, I already lost 3 accounts with main account it has more collection including last Godzilla  suits, welcome ? bro welcome ?.. I never think it’s made by @Cz1993.. might be one of his teammates... anyway enjoy with band version ??. /// i am waiting for @Cz1993‘s perfect hack, good luck////

I can feel your pain its not easy to lose accounts that you paid alot,but realy bro have you read in the first page? IF YOU DONT WANT BAN DONT YOUSE THE HACK,second as i said before untill now 2 way you can get ban users report,not installing the proxy or the enabling the anit ban ,and am not saying you didnt, but 80% users reports if you gona use magic bulit or anntena hell yah you will get report ,ppl are not stupid to  notice that they were killeld by one shot or 2 ,plus they can see the way you play all the time,am gona play many games with facebook account with level 39 account and ill let you know if i got ban,hide grass its enough 

الزبده انت هاكك صار ابو كلب ولا تبي تعترف ان الحمايه منت قادر ع اختراقها ولذلك خرا عليك وع هاكك وع ببجي تبطرت من الاشتراكات وقمت تضحك ع عقولنا والعالم ماغير تخسر في حسابتها  دافعه مبالغ وقدرها والباندات ماشيه مليون لذلك الجاهل من اليوم ورايح الي يتبعك

اسكب لك ولهاكك

2 minutes ago, Mohamed1954 said:

My activation key not working  I taste last one

And give me this message Device not activated  p_1265qpuw70.png

i see you have already generated the code, check in the manage page for you code

https://iosgg.com/clients/purchases/

7 minutes ago, Fahad1402 said:

الزبده انت هاكك صار ابو كلب ولا تبي تعترف ان الحمايه منت قادر ع اختراقها ولذلك خرا عليك وع هاكك وع ببجي تبطرت من الاشتراكات وقمت تضحك ع عقولنا والعالم ماغير تخسر في حسابتها  دافعه مبالغ وقدرها والباندات ماشيه مليون لذلك الجاهل من اليوم ورايح الي يتبعك

اسكب لك ولهاكك

حبيبي هدي اعصابك ثاني شي هذا انجليزي يعني مافهم اللي كتبته ف حرام حرقت اعصابك 

@Cz1993hi bro do you how to fix it when the app auto crash at around the 8-9 mins mark? There was no ban at all but this happens everytime. Thanks

16 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

i see you have already generated the code, check in the manage page for you code

https://iosgg.com/clients/purchases/

I do everything befor play but the network its very solowy and in middle of the game it make me out .... this not only for me all my frind like that in middle of game out 

@Cz1993

hello ?  

The version  is very excellent and stable

I use v2 version the version very safe 

But there is a simple problem of very weak contact with the lobby and sometimes a high rise of pangs

Is there another host faster?

Sometimes I need to try again a lot

Pang  high  maybe 300 up 400 up 500 

please change the proxy just 

iam in Saudi Arabia 

Edited by Mohammed3332