• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Dude its not race who will get ban first. We are here to help each other and as i said  before eaither your missing the steps or you are geting reported and am telling you ill be the first one to post here if i get band,i dont wana get band or any body els here,but its not fair to say the hack got detectd and its working fine for other players

Ha ha ha good said.... warmly welcome to band list bro,,, no need to enter battle ground, this hack helps us to band when traveling on the flight ✈️, enjoy ?, I already lost 3 accounts with main account it has more collection including last Godzilla  suits, welcome ? bro welcome ?.. I never think it’s made by @Cz1993.. might be one of his teammates... anyway enjoy with band version ??. /// i am waiting for @Cz1993‘s perfect hack, good luck////

13 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Added a more specific tutorial for people who still doesn't know how to install the profile file.

we already use proxy, we are not banned in the first match, in 4 or 5. So this is working for some. I have already used it on other sites and here, I installed profile, I am an app developer. I'm doing all the steps. But when the internet or proxy buzzes the BAN comes

4 minutes ago, TiagoSarnento said:

we already use proxy, we are not banned in the first match, in 4 or 5. So this is working for some. I have already used it on other sites and here, I installed profile, I am an app developer. I'm doing all the steps. But when the internet or proxy buzzes the BAN comes

Try to disable the mobile data when you are using the wifi connection, or disable the wifi if you are using mobile data. This Will cause the ban if in the game lost the connection

i have been reading all the comment about the ban wave and also poor connection to proxy server.

if connection to proxy is so important to not getting ban, is it possible to release proxy as simple file that we can use using windows OS or mac OS?

so we can use our own proxy server that guarantee having a good connection?

@Cz1993kindly consider.