• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

I didnt play with guest user played with an account that connected with game center and yah the accout level is 39, didnt try the facbook yet

I have tried with gamecenter and facebook account, safe

Going to play the game now, or people will attacking me again ?

11 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Ok guys,i have played 5 games untill now i didnt get any band i folowd the setps,i dont know whay you guys geting band i assume that you guys geting reported just dont use the magic bulet an anntena or what so ever the hide grass will do job, am sure some of you missng setps ,am not defnding the cz but from what i have seen its safe ,something is missing in the seteps ,i didnt get no lobby band or 10 minet band ,just make sure you doing the steps correct ,and ill keep playing untill i see when ill get band ,but for now am just gona play with hide grass thats it,yah one more thing the slider didnt work for me i might do something wrong that why ita  ot working

ok u can keep continue play i wait u get ban main acc 

Just now, jiahui said:

I have tried with gamecenter and facebook account, safe

Thats what am saying,something missing in the steps ,or they are geting reported

27 minutes ago, Kaxxem said:

I just noticed the pubg hack V3 update.

Should i delete v2 and install v3? 

I using V2 and it still working well with no problems.

@Cz1993

V3 just anti ban server not new upload 

18 minutes ago, jiahui said:

Lol.. previously you are crying for ban.. can you play now?

there is a tutorial in the first page

hahaha u dont complain because u svip 

LOL

1 minute ago, dcytnet said:

ok u can keep continue play i wait u get ban main acc 

Dude its not race who will get ban first. We are here to help each other and as i said  before eaither your missing the steps or you are geting reported and am telling you ill be the first one to post here if i get band,i dont wana get band or any body els here,but its not fair to say the hack got detectd and its working fine for other players

1 minute ago, Gitano1490 said:

Dude its not race who will get ban first. We are here to help each other and as i said  before eaither your missing the steps or you are geting reported and am telling you ill be the first one to post here if i get band,i dont wana get band or any body els here,but its not fair to say the hack got detectd and its working fine for other players

I think most people who are playing safe not even come here. That why all comments are about ban lol..

3 departures guest, on 4 ban departure 10 years. DLG Grass and antenna.

5 matches login facebook, DLG grass and antenna ban 10 years

just a v3 report. (it seemed that this is ok)

It may be that for some it's ok