• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ayaf446 said:

شكرا

ليش شكراً احين بتحصل باند مجاناً

Edited by Majic1

9 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Anti-Ban server updated to V3 , now should be more safer and no ban with facebook and twitter account.

everyone restart the game and reconnect to the anti-ban server.

Still ban 3 days with twitter and Facebook so there is no difference between 3v and 2v only the name ???

all step I do it and before start hack I checked anti ban page  

Edited by Sultan9090

15 minutes ago, adamz said:

ALWAYS FORCE CLOSE AND CANT ACTIVE THE SLIDER @Cz1993

Lol.. previously you are crying for ban.. can you play now?

there is a tutorial in the first page

24 minutes ago, HappyJavi81 said:

Pubg is crashing right now. I cant open it

What were you gloating about earlier? Follow the instructions.

Ok guys,i have played 5 games untill now i didnt get any band i folowd the setps,i dont know whay you guys geting band i assume that you guys geting reported just dont use the magic bulet an anntena or what so ever the hide grass will do job, am sure some of you missng setps ,am not defnding the cz but from what i have seen its safe ,something is missing in the seteps ,i didnt get no lobby band or 10 minet band ,just make sure you doing the steps correct ,and ill keep playing untill i see when ill get band ,but for now am just gona play with hide grass thats it,yah one more thing the slider didnt work for me i might do something wrong that why ita  ot working

6 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

Ok guys,i have played 5 games untill now i didnt get any band i folowd the setps,i dont know whay you guys geting band i assume that you guys geting reported just dont use the magic bulet an anntena or what so ever the hide grass will do job, am sure some of you missng setps ,am not defnding the cz but from what i have seen its safe ,something is missing in the seteps ,i didnt get no lobby band or 10 minet band ,just make sure you doing the steps correct ,and ill keep playing untill i see when ill get band ,but for now am just gona play with hide grass thats it,yah one more thing the slider didnt work for me i might do something wrong that why ita  ot working

Guest user sometime u can play more than -game then it will get ban 3 day. Or less 3 days or 10 years but u can’t play with friends level below 30 so we need Facebook or Twitter but if login by these will get ban 3 days or more 

Edited by Sultan9090

Just now, Sultan9090 said:

Guest user sometime u can play more than -game then it will get ban 3 day. Or less 3 days or 10 years but u can play with friends level below 30 so we need Facebook or Twitter but if login by these will get ban 3 days or more 

I didnt play with guest user played with an account that connected with game center and yah the accout level is 39, didnt try the facbook yet