• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, mmubeen220 said:

Me too bro10 minutes next 2 hours then 3 days gone another account 10 minutes and I stopped playing and delete this hack is wasted, now installed from App Store 

Yes bro it’s not safe hack i am also delete this and download from app store 

I wish you understand  all the comments attacking this hack and most prefer the IPA version and as I said previously the hack should be stopped directly and automatically  for any issues. To get banned every version this is not fair with SVIP and VIP we got many banned after trusting you. Do the great with this payment you received or refund at least the months we effected from these issues.

pubg customer service they’re the worst and not collaborative with no responses

Close the hack to avoid more comments

Let’s all delete the hack until the developer find a better way.

Even if you reinstall the app many times, it will crash in about 10 minutes!  It's not ban.  I tried VPN and WIFI according to all the tutorials!  Why is it still crashing?  There is no problem with radio waves using the iPad 6th generation.  Is the account that crashed once useless?

Just lost the fun of playing PUBG.

Main account got banned and just deleted hack.

I hope he finds the solution haha good luck CZ!