• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Anti-Ban server updated to V3 , now should be more safer and no ban with facebook and twitter account.

everyone restart the game and reconnect to the anti-ban server.

Ban 10 year  why ?

7 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Anti-Ban server updated to V3 , now should be more safer and no ban with facebook and twitter account.

Thanks to make V3 ??

10 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Can you get the slider easier to use? I cant get it to work without deactivating the anti ban,  got an 8plus jailbroken, if i do it too quick the game foreclosed and if i wait for the start hack bottom it does not work, i can use an slider tweak on cydia but i lose the no recoil , 

21 minutes ago, Drzflow17 said:

Can you get the slider easier to use? I cant get it to work without deactivating the anti ban,  got an 8plus jailbroken, if i do it too quick the game foreclosed and if i wait for the start hack bottom it does not work, i can use an slider tweak on cydia but i lose the no recoil , 

There is a tutorial in the first page for slider