• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

There is no ban on landing with Wechat or QQ. Once landing with Facebook, it will be banned for 10 minutes.I don't know which step is wrong. But I didn't follow CZ's instructions when I logged in with Facebook. I logged on Facebook before I disabled the virtual network. Then I quickly retreated to the game. I logged on again according to CZ's instructions. As a result, it was banned. So I think the first logon game was banned. Accounts must use virtual networks!

Edited by Jack131421

Ok, anyone facing this issue ? When i get to the login screen, i get an error that says i need to wait 320000 seconds before being able to login again. Logging in was perfectly fine ytd...

هكر مخيس ويطفشك باللعبه ومن حملته ماتعديت ذهبي قبل الهاك اوصل ايس بالعربي خسارة فلوس على ابن يهودي ما يستاهل

11 minutes ago, Honda28 said:

Amigo. No me sale.  Ay lo busco y no me sale 

That’s weird, i tried searching oriole in app store on ipad and iphone i still see it. Maybe it is because of your country 

1 minute ago, finfin3211 said:

Eso es raro, traté de buscar oriole en la tienda de aplicaciones en ipad y iphone todavía lo veo. Tal vez sea por tu país. 

Gracias lo encontré. Gracias