• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Hsson76 said:

How you do it 

about sign in add Twitter because i have problem take me out after 2 minutes 

+1

@Cz1993I have followed the instructions one by one but the last page which is for anti ban page dosn’t appear to me that’s why I got 2 days banned —— I tried to open it to many times it said error 1S160/2 ....?

1 hour ago, Hassanturi said:

@Cz1993I just Login and banned for two months i play 20 matches on guest account nothing happened but when i login another facebook account directly banned for 3650 days

@Cz1993 please do something for this ban

my two accounts gone guest account  is not going to ban but my main two account were banned

Me too bro10 minutes next 2 hours then 3 days gone another account 10 minutes and I stopped playing and delete this hack is wasted, now installed from App Store 

Mine still working perfectly. I really think those who got ban didn't know what they are doing

6 minutes ago, Majid99930 said:

@Cz1993I have followed the instructions one by one but the last page which is for anti ban page dosn’t appear to me that’s why I got 2 days banned —— I tried to open it to many times it said error 1S160/2 ....?

See this is what I'm trying to say. People who got ban wasn't able to activate the antiban properly. When done right the antiban works flawlessly

عطوني بند أسبوع و الإيميل الثاني اول دخول بند 10دقايق بعدين ساعتين  من اللوبي على طول ،،،،،،

الهاك هاذه تعبان ما انصح تستخدمونه،،

24 minutes ago, Hsson76 said:

How you do it 

about sign in add Twitter because i have problem take me out after 2 minutes 

1. I dont have twitter app installed

2. I press login by twitter and i filled out my user and pass it asks me for code from my phone (i slide down and check notifications) then enter it and it logged me in the game right away. Then i just play the game normally I don’t see any ban like ppl here mentioning at all i play asia and na server rank ace