• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, TiagoSarnento said:

Eu vejo pessoas dizendo que não está funcionando, mas esta aqui. No entanto, eu já fiz os passos 3x app removido e instalei novamente e ainda não funciona. Eu acho que é um problema no proxy ou minha internet está pairando. E antes que funcionasse, é por isso que esta luta está acontecendo. Mas acho que logo teremos uma v3

Não haverá v3 ! A ban e só pros VIPs os Svip não tem Ban ! Assine o svip 

الي يعرف شرح يعلمنا ليصير زق طفشت انا من البارح اسوي حساب تويتر وباند يجي سناب mkgc6 

On 6/13/2019 at 3:55 AM, Cz1993 said:
Topic Locked.

First version will release with the with the direct install.

hope everyone can play normally and dont abuse the hack, otherwise it will get detected fast again.

AND REMEMBER TO TEST WITH THE DUMMY ACCOUNT EVERY TIME WHEN YOU WANT TO USE THIS HACK.

Hi dear

This version works well with me But I have trouble signing in to a Twitter account He takes me out after 2 minutes

Can you help me please 

Edited by Hsson76

So far w/guess account is totally free of ban, I got ban last night for 10 minutes cause I was using codes, after that I only use hide grass all good, but I can’t play w/friends I need to be on level 30 with guess account its sucksssss