• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

We need + more time in subscribe we play 3 days and 27 days waiting the copy of hack first time im hungry and sooo sad we pay for month not 3 days 

ياشباب وربي النسخه زففت صراحة تطلعك من اللعبه اول ماتدخل تقتل الاول وتطلعك برع ولازم تعيد نفس العملية في بي ان وشغلانه وفوق هذا اذا ظبطة معك الشغله حتى تدخل داخل القيم لازم يوقف الاشتراك لين مايعذل وضعه بعدين ينحسب 

Banned 10 minutes, its says “used cracked version  please download app from appstore,

edited: banned from match last 10 enemies with 2 kill

Edited by Krueger

22 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

Tải xuống chứng chỉ và cho phép nó và đi đến cài đặt và Chung> Quản lý hồ sơ & thiết bị> tìm hồ sơ đó và kích hoạt nó. 

Đi tới Cài đặt> Chung> Giới thiệu> Cài đặt tin cậy chứng chỉ và Bật chứng chỉ và Cài đặt VPN và đặt proxy và Cổng theo đề xuất trong chủ đề này và sau đó làm mới trang Chống cấm. 

Trang này sẽ hoạt động như thậm chí tôi phải đối mặt với vấn đề của bạn trước đây và tôi đã giải quyết nó. 

tôi đã làm lại từ đầu và kết quả vẫn bị khoá 10 phút

25 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

Download the certificate and allow it and go to settings and General>Profile&Device management> find that profile and activate it. 

Go to Settings> General> About>Certificate Trust Settings and Enable certificate and Install VPN and put proxy and Port as suggested in first of this topic and Then Refresh the Anti-Ban page. 

This page will work as even i faced ur problem before and i resolved it. 

I had to start over and the result was still locked for 10 minutes

Sorry I and my friends did not succeed with us the way I have followed all the instructions but did not succeed please change the hack