• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

Just now, Duyquang said:

I did as directed.  but still not friend

Download the certificate and allow it and go to settings and General>Profile&Device management> find that profile and activate it. 

Go to Settings> General> About>Certificate Trust Settings and Enable certificate and Install VPN and put proxy and Port as suggested in first of this topic and Then Refresh the Anti-Ban page. 

This page will work as even i faced ur problem before and i resolved it. 

4 hours ago, Bashardarwish said:

? خلص اي بتعرفا للنسخة ، انت فهمان يااا خرا يا نوب 

يالله نشوف لعبك الان يامحترف بعد مانكشفت النسخه  تفوو

3 minutes ago, Syxshin said:

You need enable vpn back page refresh.. 

I have lost three official accounts... what the hell 

31 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

just tested with 11111 port for 10 matches,

its safe, follow the instructions

8-B795-F50-86-A1-4079-B06-C-412-BBC9-D32

All are suffering from bans, 10 mins, hours and 2-month, no specific time of the game. Plus you have tested the TD, try the classic mode !

however, I believe the versions were deducted as I have seen from all the replies and telegram groups

بنهاية يا اعضاء في اي بي هاذي هي الحاله من شهر ونصف يشتغل يوم يومين وانتظرونا نحن نعمل على الاصدار اسبوع تلعب يوم وتنتظر اسبوع طالب بحقك تكلم اكتب في قسم الشكاوي اكتب في قسم الاسلئه طالب بحقك في ادب لاتتجاوز حدودك واحترم شخص المطور انتقد عمله فقط وطريقته في التعامل مع المشتركين في اي بي احسبوها كويس بس اعضاء في اي بي يدخل منكم 120 الف ريال سعودي شهرياً المبلغ هذا مو بسيط ترى والخدمه الي يقدمها ماتستاهل انك تدفع 19 دولار وبالاخير الشهر كامل ماتلعب خمس ايام