• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

now pubg is really dont safe guys. dont try on this more. now server knowing our method and we need to wait really safe version more @Cz1993 pls bro take time and release new version which easy to use and safe

3 minutes ago, JohnGyi said:

now pubg is really dont safe guys. dont try on this more. now server knowing our method and we need to wait really safe version more @Cz1993 pls bro take time and release new version which easy to use and safe

@Cz1993

@sa100ياخوي هالنسخه تعبانه النسخه اللي طافت اللي بالكمبيوتر تنزلها والله اني وصلت في الدو السادس ع السيرفر ومن يوم حدث اخر تحديث ونزل رابط مباشر جاني باند عشر سنين انا مو فاهمين حق هالمطور 

Played 2 matches and got data change in both right when the 3rd circle is about to start. Keep in mind I am using it on new account so bronze 4. Which means most if not all of the enemies are bots. So highly unlikely that I got reported. 

Going to try airplane mode method once more and see if that makes any difference. Will report back about my findings