• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, ErnestHoZS123 said:

Here's what you do guys if you are facing problem logging in using the VPN, at the login screen (VPN enabled). 

Please fully read once before trying. Test with a linked dummy account before using ur main. 

1) Get to the login screen (Not gonna explain the other parts that CZ has already explained) 
2) At the login screen (The one that shows fb, twitter, wechat), exit the game and close your VPN. 
3) IMMEDIATELY return to the game login screen (The one that shows facebook, twitter etc etc) and select your login method. I use Wechat (i knw screw me), login as usual. 
4) NOW THIS PART IS IMPORTANT IN ORDER TO NOT GET BANNED: After logging in, there will be a brief loading period, just right before you enter the loading game screen (The one with a fancy wall paper). This is the loading screen before you enter the Lobby.  YOU MUST SWITCH ON THE VPN AGAIN. Failure to do so may result in your account getting banned 10 minutes or so. FB and all doesnt recognize the VPN unfortunately.
5) You should be able to play now. 
6) For those complaining abt the X-Ray slider and too lazy to do the quick tappy thing(like me :p)...just open the cheat engine menu, and switch to float and search 0.000005, change the 3rd row's value to 1 and OK. You now have the X-Ray functionality, though not adjsutable. 

I would make a video, but unfortunately i dont have a recorder app. I knw its easy to get one. But hey im typing this during work hours. 

thanks for sharing this tricks, will try this one and got back with the feedback.

3 hours ago, Sultan9090 said:

شكرا للشرح ولكن الشباب اللي يستعملون البيانات يمكن يضبط معهم ولكن انا عندي واي فاي  ع طول باند مرة عشر سنوات ودخلت بحساب ثاني عطاني باند ساعتين

مشكلة يعطي باند حتى لو عملت تنشيط كل شي 

2 hours ago, 326275 said:

شرايك للحين م فهمت

بيعطي باند اخوي 

لعبة مابيشتغل 

لو شو ماعملت حظر بيعطي