• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

On 13.06.2019 at 2:55 AM, Cz1993 said:
Topic Locked.

2uboDLR.gif&key=801bcb09293971a7e91b5ace

First version will release with the with the direct install.

hope everyone can play normally and dont abuse the hack, otherwise it will get detected fast again.

AND REMEMBER TO TEST WITH THE DUMMY ACCOUNT EVERY TIME WHEN YOU WANT TO USE THIS HACK.

12 minutes ago, Sultan9090 said:

شكرا حطينا لاكراد ومن  ارجع لصفحة أنتي باند يطلع لي فيه غلط وما شفت انه شغال حذف الملف ومنزلته ونفس المشكلة بعد ما دخلت آل IP.    PORT 

تاكد انك فاتح الفي بي ان اللي وضعت. فيه الاكواد وخانة الفي بي ان فوق ظاهره 

I don’t know, why @Cz1993 made difficulties to user, I have some knowledge about mobile software, i done ✅ everything perfect but its not work, getting error, after the settings couldn’t not open any website too. I feel most of the user facing same issues here and someone says getting band in this forum, I think they done something false, i could read those messages, why you can’t make it easy and understandable as before, please consider this bro @Cz1993  and  made sure perfect one to us

You have already used that coupon code the maximum amount of times you are allowed. وين الكود ليش مايطلع شباب  ويوم احط القديم مايشتغل

والله طبقت مثل اللي هو شارحه 

واكلت باند بثلاث حسابات من اللوبي 

الله يلعنه