• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Byebye01 said:

They ban me every time that I get into the game.... you spend like 15 days to publish direct install and now look at this sh!t...... the worse 40 dollars that I spend on my whole life.... ???? @Cz1993 

Give me your PayPal account I will refund for you . Stop crying guys it's a war between all hacks developers and pubg anticheat team so relax and you supposed to support cz not cry in his head take it or leave it that's the reality .

ياخوان جاني حظر لحسابي عشر سنين تكفون ابي حل 

1 hour ago, Byebye01 said:

They ban me every time that I get into the game.... you spend like 15 days to publish direct install and now look at this sh!t...... the worse 40 dollars that I spend on my whole life.... ???? @Cz1993 

Why r u crying all of hacks gots bans so stop yelling give him some respect and wait to fix , btw its says on the top that its not safe 

2 minutes ago, fnoon said:

ياخوان جاني حظر لحسابي عشر سنين تكفون ابي حل 

ماله حل ودعه خلاص وبي يعوضك

To all hackers u guys shouldn’t play with officially account he already have mentioned to try with guest account not personal or official account stop blaming him most of developers their hack detected