• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

Just now, Hack9978 said:

كيف انتضر 10 سنوات علماً انه لم يتم ارتكاب اي خطاء من البرنامج مستوعب؟؟ 

اقولك فتحت اللعبه على طول جاني الباند 

لماذا لم يتم اخبارنا بأنه بمجرد دخولك على اللعبه سوف تحصل على باند؟؟؟ 

حبيبي المقروض قبل عن تدخل اللعبه ادخل الموقع وشفو فيه ناس تكتب باند  

قبلك ناس ضيعت حساباتهم رسميه من سيزون الثاني

I don’t recommend to use it. U will get banned quickly. It will detect it is hacked pubg app. And then it will ask you to download from app store. Unlike the previous hacked ipa

5 minutes ago, MistGaming said:

So arrogant @Cz1993 we told him to just use ipa version and its make it hard again. Why u should trust your customer to make a direct install while they abused the hack? Ipa is better and your customer should keep do research how to make installlation using an ipa as a option. Sometimes we should agree there is some stupid customer and fuxking customer that didnt listen to your rules

Dude trust me I think this game will be no longer applicable for hacking....they already announced that they update their anti cheat system with an app that can prevent cracked versions. 

Yet @Cz1993 on the other hand should release an ipa to prove wether the the game is become hard to be hacked or not. 

If the ipa work at least a week without being detected that means its the best option so far and if it got detected so fast that will confirms that there will be no pubg hack in the future

We need ipa please don't install it directly, it's really unsafe. I also have a ban for ten years..

السلام عليكم شباب عندي موضوع مهم حبيت اشاركم فيه 

مهممممممم الي حساباتها تسكرت ١٠ سنوات

اعرف واحد تسكر حسابه 10 سنوات 

ورجعه خلال شهر تم يراسل الشركه ببجي يوميا ويقول لهم انه ما يستخدم هاك يوميا ورجعه واحد من اصحابنا عمل الطريقه ورجعه الحساب

اي شخص معه حساب وتسكر ١٠ سنوات يراسل شركه يوميا ويقولهم انه ما يستخدم هاك وباذن الله يرجع 

فيدوا اصحابكم

6 minutes ago, Hack9978 said:

كيف انتضر 10 سنوات علماً انه لم يتم ارتكاب اي خطاء من البرنامج مستوعب؟؟ 

اقولك فتحت اللعبه على طول جاني الباند 

لماذا لم يتم اخبارنا بأنه بمجرد دخولك على اللعبه سوف تحصل على باند؟؟؟ 

السلام عليكم شباب عندي موضوع مهم حبيت اشاركم فيه 

مهممممممم الي حساباتها تسكرت ١٠ سنوات

اعرف واحد تسكر حسابه 10 سنوات 

ورجعه خلال شهر تم يراسل الشركه ببجي يوميا ويقول لهم انه ما يستخدم هاك يوميا ورجعه واحد من اصحابنا عمل الطريقه ورجعه الحساب

اي شخص معه حساب وتسكر ١٠ سنوات يراسل شركه يوميا ويقولهم انه ما يستخدم هاك وباذن الله يرجع 

فيدوا اصحابكم

Please  just ((( IPA IPA IPA))) version  no more direct install  that u know not safe we want to play  not waiting few days to play few hours  just because someone he don't have lap or he don't know how to download that's enough

Please just  IPA IPA IPA IPA install 

customers they pay money for Samsung to looking for new hack and ur hack not like before so if u will still with direct install we have to know  now 

I hope you make the right decision to upgrade the hack

Thanks Boss @Cz1993 

Please reply my message

Edited by Sultan9090