• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Mohammed3332

Day Nine without Hack! اليوم التاسع بدون هاك

Question

Hello ? 

@Cz1993

Day Nine without Hack!

هذا اليوم التاسع بدون هاك 

Although the hack is ready and available

بالرغم ان الهاك جاهز ومتاح ! 

لا تفسير للتاخير ابدا ابدا 

Have you stopped hack subscribers vip

هل توقف الهاك عن مشتركين في اي بي ! 

الخاص ما يرد عليه نهائيا 

please check private messages  ?

Edited by Mohammed3332

53 answers to this question

@Primo

Have you ever played a pubg game? 

no

FEATURES Time is not different only varies always ahead of us in just one day and download links are the same for all subscribers

The difference is that they only preceded us in just one day and this time more than 5 days

FEATURES Exactly matching and everyone knows and matching download links

Please understand the version is ready but cz refrains from providing download links to us !!

If the rules have changed and the game has become dedicated to the svip package you should tell us to share the bigger package

Thx primo ?

9 minutes ago, Mohammed3332 said:

@Primo

Have you ever played a pubg game? 

no

FEATURES Time is not different only varies always ahead of us in just one day and download links are the same for all subscribers

The difference is that they only preceded us in just one day and this time more than 5 days

FEATURES Exactly matching and everyone knows and matching download links

Please understand the version is ready but cz refrains from providing download links to us !!

If the rules have changed and the game has become dedicated to the svip package you should tell us to share the bigger package

Thx primo ?

How could download links be the same for two differents hacks ??‍♂️ Just verified and the two links are differents. Won’t even bother answering you from that.

Edited by Primo

3 minutes ago, Primo said:

How could download links be the same for two différents hacks ??‍♂️

Did you know that I learned when sleeping cz sleep and the time of his presence now will disappear for at least 12 hours and will return in the evening Check the site continuously waiting for the penetration and I enter the site more than other programs ? 

I am not convinced of the debate and you are not convinced ??‍♂️?

Thx primo good bye ? 

2 minutes ago, Mohammed3332 said:

Did you know that I learned when sleeping cz sleep and the time of his presence now will disappear for at least 12 hours and will return in the evening Check the site continuously waiting for the penetration and I enter the site more than other programs ? 

I am not convinced of the debate and you are not convinced ??‍♂️?

Thx primo good bye ? 

What’s the point in knowing when he goes to sleep... ??‍♂️ Ridiculous

9 minutes ago, Primo said:

What’s the point in knowing when he goes to sleep... ??‍♂️ Ridiculous

From the sense of humor Hahaha I describe you I enter the site a lot

Just a teaser 

Okay good night ?

1 hour ago, Primo said:

Well pretty sure it’s better I didn’t get what you said.

So you are syaing svip is beter then vip? In way that the hack is not detected? Or the anti band is beter then vip? Becuse i need to know the the difrrents before upgrading

نعم لا نعرف سبب تأخير عكس بعض المواقع لديهم هاك شغال  وسريع التنزيل هاذا الموقع  لم يعد مجدي أو  أن المطور لايبالي بنا وبأشتركاتنا دون فائدة أم ماذا vip مثل المجاني يعني لا هاك ولاهم يحزنون 

Hello fellow member!

im writing this message to all the iOSGG forum members, maybe i can help them out in the current situation. One of the SVIP members directed us to a company who released a working hack for PUBG Mobile 0.12.5 version. They have a working undetected cheat with built-in , improved anti-ban system. We've been using this hack for a week now without any issues , and the creator of the cheat claims his hack never got detected so far. 

The cheat is the same as CZ's :

- Anti-Ban

- No Recoil / No spread ( toggle on/off with button )

- X-Ray / Wallhack ( toggle on/off with wallhack )

- God view

if you are interested visit this youtube link for more info :

https://youtu. be/ VT00Jjqsr1Q

( remove spaces from the link )

Hope we could help you , we know its very frustrating to wait for CZ when you paid money for his services.  Let other members of iOSGG know about this! Lets help each other !!!

22 minutes ago, BeastHax said:

Hello fellow member!

im writing this message to all the iOSGG forum members, maybe i can help them out in the current situation. One of the SVIP members directed us to a company who released a working hack for PUBG Mobile 0.12.5 version. They have a working undetected cheat with built-in , improved anti-ban system. We've been using this hack for a week now without any issues , and the creator of the cheat claims his hack never got detected so far. 

The cheat is the same as CZ's :

- Anti-Ban

- No Recoil / No spread ( toggle on/off with button )

- X-Ray / Wallhack ( toggle on/off with wallhack )

- God view

if you are interested visit this youtube link for more info :

https://youtu. be/ VT00Jjqsr1Q

( remove spaces from the link )

Hope we could help you , we know its very frustrating to wait for CZ when you paid money for his services.  Let other members of iOSGG know about this! Lets help each other !!!

Stop scaming ppl man,the guy that you are promting for him dosent even have officall website,yah right just send him by mail and send him the money ,next day you know its a scam stop doing that,at lees here we waite but we get the hack done,