• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Mohammed3332

Day Nine without Hack! اليوم التاسع بدون هاك

Question

Hello ? 

@Cz1993

Day Nine without Hack!

هذا اليوم التاسع بدون هاك 

Although the hack is ready and available

بالرغم ان الهاك جاهز ومتاح ! 

لا تفسير للتاخير ابدا ابدا 

Have you stopped hack subscribers vip

هل توقف الهاك عن مشتركين في اي بي ! 

الخاص ما يرد عليه نهائيا 

please check private messages  ?

Edited by Mohammed3332

53 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Mohammed3332 said:

Okay 

The meaning of your words and actions cz Subscribe to the package svip so that I can play

If you told us in advance that the version would be easily available for the svip package we would not have subscribed to vip and made our subscription mainly in svip

thank you ?

تفضل وياليت تكتب بالعربي افضل 

These things aren’t predictable. Svip hack isn’t the same as Vip one and sometimes Vip will be ready before Svip. There’s no meaning to Cz « actions » He just tries his best to satisfy everyone. ✌?

1 hour ago, Primo said:

Svip hack and Vip are different versions, which means different hacking systems. So it’s possible that it doesn’t release the same time. ✌?

انا اشتركاتي تعدت ٢٠٠ دولار وبهذا الاسلوب لان اجدد اشتراكي ابدا لان تعامل المطور سيئ  ترجمو له بالعربي اذا عندكم وقت فراغ 

49 minutes ago, Primo said:

The Svip version isn’t the same as Vip on so it requires to work on the hacks separately, which is why there’s a delay. Also it’s not because you pay for a membership that you must force someone to work 24/24 7/7 just because you paid. The service you paid for require time, it’s not our fault if Tencent update the game and makes it harder to hack. Still Cz tries his best to give the hack as quickly as possible just give him time. If you’re not willing to do so there’s nothing I can do for you unfortunately. ✌?

ليش ينزل الهاك لحسبات svip ولا ينزل للجميع مافي اي اختلاف وبلعكس مفروض يهتم فينا لان حسباتهم طويله المده واحنا ع شهر وتنتهي ونرجع انجدد  بس على هذي الخدمه للاسف ماعندي استعداد على تجديد  الا اذا اعتذر وضح سبب قيامه بهذا العمل   

شباب اللي عنده للغه يترجم كلامي له  زقا زقه 

1 hour ago, Primo said:

Svip hack and Vip are different versions, which means different hacking systems. So it’s possible that it doesn’t release the same time. ✌?

لا اعتقد ذلك يا صديقي لأني اثق بأن جميع النسخ متشابهه من حيث انظمة الملفات واللعب فيها وايضا من حيث نظام الحمايه والشهاده ايضا ?

شكراً لتفهمك الوضع @Primo

48 minutes ago, Primo said:

These things aren’t predictable. Svip hack isn’t the same as Vip one and sometimes Vip will be ready before Svip. There’s no meaning to Cz « actions » He just tries his best to satisfy everyone. ✌?

What is our fault?  We check the page 30 times a day or more at the rate of every hour twice wait for news

Attention should be paid to vip customers more than svip because their subscriptions are short term rather than a year!

My friend There are a lot of customers have ended their subscriptions and threaten to report the  to the version company ??‍♂️??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Mohammed3332 said:

What is our fault?  We check the page 30 times a day or more at the rate of every hour twice wait for news

Attention should be paid to vip customers more than svip because their subscriptions are short term rather than a year!

My friend There are a lot of customers have ended their subscriptions and threaten to report the  to the version company ??‍♂️??‍♂️

No one blamed you... ??‍♂️ 

If Svip came first there must be a reason.. Attention is already paid to both parts. If you think otherwise read the answers I have throughout the site. ✌?

1 hour ago, FHDALG said:

لا اعتقد ذلك يا صديقي لأني اثق بأن جميع النسخ متشابهه من حيث انظمة الملفات واللعب فيها وايضا من حيث نظام الحمايه والشهاده ايضا ?

شكراً لتفهمك الوضع @Primo

Of course the system of the game is the same, don’t be dumb ??‍♂️

But the features of the hacks are different which lead to a different programming. 

1 hour ago, qtr6 said:

ليش ينزل الهاك لحسبات svip ولا ينزل للجميع مافي اي اختلاف وبلعكس مفروض يهتم فينا لان حسباتهم طويله المده واحنا ع شهر وتنتهي ونرجع انجدد  بس على هذي الخدمه للاسف ماعندي استعداد على تجديد  الا اذا اعتذر وضح سبب قيامه بهذا العمل   

شباب اللي عنده للغه يترجم كلامي له  زقا زقه 

Google trad is enough lol. I don’t fix rules. ?? I just explain how things work. Svip didn’t exist before the problem was the same with free version and Vip version. ✌?