• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Mohammed3332

Day Nine without Hack! اليوم التاسع بدون هاك

Question

Hello ? 

@Cz1993

Day Nine without Hack!

هذا اليوم التاسع بدون هاك 

Although the hack is ready and available

بالرغم ان الهاك جاهز ومتاح ! 

لا تفسير للتاخير ابدا ابدا 

Have you stopped hack subscribers vip

هل توقف الهاك عن مشتركين في اي بي ! 

الخاص ما يرد عليه نهائيا 

please check private messages  ?

Edited by Mohammed3332

53 answers to this question

@Cz1993

اذا كان الهاك متوقف عن مشتركي vip 

عطونا خبر عشان نشترك في السوبر 

الان جاهز منذ 4 ايام ويرفض طرحه لنا

If the hack stops members of vip

Tell us to upgrade to svip package

Hack is ready for 4 days and refuses to put it to us

Edited by Mohammed3332

1 minute ago, Mohammed3332 said:

We may find the answer here why the hack is available 4 days ago and refuses to offer it to us?

Our friends in svip are available to them 4 days ago

Why did not the Hack come to us?

@Primo

Svip hack and Vip are different versions, which means different hacking systems. So it’s possible that it doesn’t release the same time. ✌?

5 minutes ago, Primo said:

Svip hack and Vip are different versions, which means different hacking systems. So it’s possible that it doesn’t release the same time. ✌?

Thank you for the fast response but it is basically late for us 9 days and the situation is not likely to delay more!

If it is not late, there is no problem

But the version is much too late

3 minutes ago, Mohammed3332 said:

Thank you for the fast response but it is basically late for us 9 days and the situation is not likely to delay more!

If it is not late, there is no problem

But the version is much too late

There’s no definite date. So it’s technically not late. But I understand the problem. The thing being that Tencent gets the system harder to hack so it takes more or less time. Depends on the update. Cz tries his best to satisfy everyone the best and quickest way possible don’t doubt it so if there’s a delay I’m sure there’s a reason. ??

And we trust cz so much but we will not find a convincing reason to divide the days between us and the members of svip if the release of the version there is a difference 5 days or a week to join us vip package

One version is ready 4 days ago and why our friends enjoy playing it

We vip members refuse to provide us !!

The problem was if the version was not ready for what we requested it to provide us but the version is ready and refuses to provide it without reason!

I am a subscriber for 3 months and I do not know that the hack is available for 5 days of every month only !!

Thx bro ✋?

15 minutes ago, Primo said:

There’s no definite date. So it’s technically not late. But I understand the problem. The thing being that Tencent gets the system harder to hack so it takes more or less time. Depends on the update. Cz tries his best to satisfy everyone the best and quickest way possible don’t doubt it so if there’s a delay I’m sure there’s a reason. ??

And we trust cz so much but we will not find a convincing reason to divide the days between us and the members of svip if the release of the version there is a difference 5 days or a week to join us vip package

The problem was if the version was not ready for what we requested it to provide us but the version is ready and refuses to provide it without reason!

I am a subscriber for 3 months and I do not know that the hack is available for 5 days of every month only !!

Thx bro

8 minutes ago, Mohammed3332 said:

Thx bro ✋?

Thx bro

The Svip version isn’t the same as Vip on so it requires to work on the hacks separately, which is why there’s a delay. Also it’s not because you pay for a membership that you must force someone to work 24/24 7/7 just because you paid. The service you paid for require time, it’s not our fault if Tencent update the game and makes it harder to hack. Still Cz tries his best to give the hack as quickly as possible just give him time. If you’re not willing to do so there’s nothing I can do for you unfortunately. ✌?

Just now, Primo said:

The Svip version isn’t the same as Vip on so it requires to work on the hacks separately, which is why there’s a delay. Also it’s not because you pay for a membership that you must force someone to work 24/24 7/7 just because you paid. The service you paid for require time, it’s not our fault if Tencent update the game and makes it harder to hack. Still Cz tries his best to give the hack as quickly as possible just give him time. If you’re not willing to do so there’s nothing I can do for you unfortunately. ✌?

Okay 

The meaning of your words and actions cz Subscribe to the package svip so that I can play

If you told us in advance that the version would be easily available for the svip package we would not have subscribed to vip and made our subscription mainly in svip

thank you ?

10 minutes ago, Death257 said:

Mohammad can you inbox me ?

@Mohammed3332

تفضل وياليت تكتب بالعربي افضل