• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, thing2 said:

@Primo 

المشرف يقول على صفحته بأن نسخة مشتركي السوبر متخلفه عن نسخة مشتركي في اي بي .. كلامه ومعلوماته غير صحيحه النسخه لاتختلف عن بعض . الذي يختلف هو المميزات فقط في الحصول على التحديث ومدة الكود 7 ايام 

اما الاختلاف النسخه لا تختلف نرجو المصداقيه ?✌️

وهذا الكلام اللي وصلته حقه وعلى ما اظن شفتيه ويقول محد طلب منك تاخذ اس في اي بي اصلا منو قال بخذها اذا بروحه قالها جدام الكل الحماية تختلف بينا وبينهم  ولكن وقت ما تنكشف الكل ينمسك  بما معناه تنتظر الجميع يدخل وتسويلهم كمين ياهي حاله طالعين رحلة بحرية وحالفة شركة   الحماية ترد بصيد وفير  

6 hours ago, aiyd said:

I signed up for a month and played only three days. My account was banned for two months when the version was revealed and the developer updated the version and played only four days. The hack was detected and the rest of the time I was waiting. I did not benefit from this subscription except blocking and waiting.

@Primo

We already said multiple times, if you buy Vip only for Pubg it’s at your own risk. The game often gets detected and need updates. If you can’t wait and that’s the only game you want, don’t buy Vip. 

6 hours ago, aiyd said:

Why do not you buy the best servers of your money, many of the support of subscribers and we are with you will support you to find a better service

@بريمو

If we buy a server and get detected, the money will go to waste.

Edited by Primo

5 hours ago, aiyd said:

Did you know that the complainant has a group of 1450 subscribers.  The owner of the subject wants the best for us, so we hope that the developer improves his work in the penetration and urgency in raising the version We want to search for the best we will find in the system of Android free of charge but we prefer Apple

@Primo

There’s nothing to improve, you can’t ask someone to get better at something that is getting harder everytime even though you can’t do it yourself...

@Primo can ask “someone”change song?

“I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths....

64322time/days

Thank you for your response and hope in the coming days interest in the subscribers of senior personalities and we ask you to contest this issue with the developer, we do not have a very interest in your site that we do not have the ability to upgrade the participation, please consider the conditions and justice between us

?❤️

@ بريمو

@ Cz1993

Edited by aiyd

7 hours ago, imOS said:

@Primo can ask “someone”change song?

“I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths....

64322time/days

It’s not a radio, if you don’t want to hear it just mute ???‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Primo said:

It’s not a radio, if you don’t want to hear it just mute ???‍♂️