• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Primo said:

Also be aware that you shouldn’t be too familiar with staff members and with the way you call them. Simple warning.

The hack isn’t the same. If you were here last update you should know it. Anti ban server is different which means it requires separate updates. That’s why it doesn’t come out at the same time.

But  when anti band (( detected)) all members vip and svip  they (( can't play )

Because that I think same update so thanks for new informational different update but in same time will detecte

Then no need to upgrade to svip ??

Just now, Sultan9090 said:

But  when anti band (( detected)) all members vip and svip  they (( can't play )

Because that I think same update so thanks for new informational different update but in same time will detecte

Then no need to upgrade to svip ??

No one asked you to upgrade. As I said the anti ban servers are different. Tencent might know us for now, they probably know we have two different servers and wait to detect both of them to shut them down. 

I signed up for a month and played only three days. My account was banned for two months when the version was revealed and the developer updated the version and played only four days. The hack was detected and the rest of the time I was waiting. I did not benefit from this subscription except blocking and waiting.

@Primo

Why do not you buy the best servers of your money, many of the support of subscribers and we are with you will support you to find a better service

@بريمو

6 minutes ago, Primo said:

No one asked you to upgrade. As I said the anti ban servers are different. Tencent might know us for now, they probably know we have two different servers and wait to detect both of them to shut them down. 

I know  no one ask me and also I will not do its  if the Tencent will detect in same time with different  anti band for vip and svip 

Thanks for new information and ur time 

Good morning - I agree with the owner of the subject we suffer from poor service and goal cz1993 physically is a person looking for money without providing a premium service We pay 19.99 per month and play only two days and the rest of the days wait, is this reasonable, otherwise download SVIP version and apologize time to VIP , What is submitted is rejected, and I would like to remind that the developer Dida did exactly like that and went to the subscribers to ZC1993, now we leave after that and the brother cz1993 looking for work and improves the manufacture

@Primo 

المشرف يقول على صفحته بأن نسخة مشتركي السوبر متخلفه عن نسخة مشتركي في اي بي .. كلامه ومعلوماته غير صحيحه النسخه لاتختلف عن بعض . الذي يختلف هو المميزات فقط في الحصول على التحديث ومدة الكود 7 ايام 

اما الاختلاف النسخه لا تختلف نرجو المصداقيه ?✌️

Edited by thing2

Did you know that the complainant has a group of 1450 subscribers.  The owner of the subject wants the best for us, so we hope that the developer improves his work in the penetration and urgency in raising the version We want to search for the best we will find in the system of Android free of charge but we prefer Apple

@Primo

Hi, 

While i understand that bypassing Tencent's firewalls and all takes alot of time. I do wish that the quality of the hack produced is better, or at least enables us to at least play throughout the entire update without getting detected. Unless of course the person abuses the hack like nobody's business, then yeah he/she deserves the ban. I dont use the Cheat Engine Codes, except for 0.00005 on the latest version since the slider is kinda buggy. 

I would'nt mind if @Cz1993took slightly longer to create the hack as long as its secure and all, 3-5 days? Im ok since from S2 till now i've been playing legitly and have managed to maintain my game :) and KD at a decent amount. 

With that being said, i do hope that CZ and team can look into this seriously by producing a more secure hack, one that can last us an entire update.