• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وبه نستعين ....

اما بعد اخواني واخواتي الهكريه بموقع التشيكي والحب حقه بريمو ????

انتم للحين حاطين امال معلقه بنسخه طيبه وهو للحين قاعد يماطل باللعب عشان تخلص اشتراكاتكم وتنجبرون تشتركون مره ثانيه ولا تعدل وضعه وياهم ????

نصيحتني لكم دوروا عالبديل ووقفوا اشتراك عنده وبالبنسبه لي انا حصلت البديل الممتاز الي العب بنسخة الاصليه مع فل هاك ومدة موسم واكثر بعد ?✌️

للامانه اذا بتركضون ورا هاك للايفون بدون جلبريك راح تتعبون حيل مثل ما تعبت انا من قبلكم ?

نصيحه انا حصلت شي طيب والي وده يجرب معاي يتواصل بحسابي بالتلقرام مثل اليوزر حقي FHDALG 

وان شاء الله ماراح اقصر وياه ???

اما بالنسبه للحلوين @Cz1993 و @Primo

احب اقولكم ان تصرفكم واهمالكم لمشتركين VIP راح يضيعون منكم خصوصا وحنا من الموسم الرابع ما عرفنا نسخه شغاله فتره طويله الا بالموسم الخامس كانت مدتها اسبوعين بس واذا ماراح تتغير سياستكم بتنزيل النسخه لجميع المشتركين بنفس الوقت راح يتركون هذا الموقع باذن الله ويصيرون وياي للبديل الطيب الوحش ?

مع تمنياتي لكم بمزيد من القوه وطولت البال لتحمل انتقادي وانتقاد المشتركين vip لكم كل يوم وجد الله يقويكم لتحمل الشكاوي والطقطقه من الشعب العربي الي ما يطوف لا خضر ولا يابس ????

شكراً لاهمالكم ومع السلامه ?

Edited by FHDALG

لنا ثلاث ايام ننتظر وهو مانزل شيء الا لسوبر بس عشان نشترك ويكسب قبل ماتبحث عن الفلوس ابحث عن رضائنا عشان تكسب الفلوس
Edited by aiyd

We want the best and we all agree with the complainant that you are looking for money only. The money will not come because of the delay in issuing the issue, so if you want the money, we will get the money. Most of the participants are Arab citizens.   Subscribers lose to this site

@Cz1993

Edited by aiyd

If the new hack with svip 

What is different?? 

Why u need  more time days week for us (VIP) if hack its available for svip

And this Last time I pay for ur hack 

I will find other device with jailbreak special for pupg then no need this hack sorry but really we r tired for this service !!!!!

Thanks bro @Cz1993

27 minutes ago, aiyd said:

Professor @cz1993 We want the best and we all agree with FAHDLG You are looking for money only and the money will not come because of the delay in issuing the version so if you want the money, get our satisfaction to give you money and remind the professor cz1993 Most of your subscribers from the Arab nationality and we are one hand If we agree we will not renew the subscription we will agree  You will only lose

Threatening isn’t something we like. If you don’t want to renew then do so. But don’t disturb Cz work if you can’t do the same. Regards

1 hour ago, FHDALG said:

انتم للحين حاطين امال معلقه بنسخه طيبه وهو للحين قاعد يماطل باللعب عشان تخلص اشتراكاتكم وتنجبرون تشتركون مره ثانيه ولا تعدل وضعه وياهم ????

نصيحتني لكم دوروا عالبديل ووقفوا اشتراك عنده وبالبنسبه لي انا حصلت البديل الممتاز الي العب بنسخة الاصليه مع فل هاك ومدة موسم واكثر بعد ?✌️

للامانه اذا بتركضون ورا هاك للايفون بدون جلبريك راح تتعبون حيل مثل ما تعبت انا من قبلكم ?

نصيحه انا حصلت شي طيب والي وده يجرب معاي يتواصل بحسابي بالتلقرام مثل اليوزر حقي FHDALG 

احب اقولكم ان تصرفكم واهمالكم لمشتركين VIP راح يضيعون منكم خصوصا وحنا من الموسم الرابع ما عرفنا نسخه شغاله فتره طويله الا بالموسم الخامس كانت مدتها اسبوعين بس واذا ماراح تتغير سياستكم بتنزيل النسخه لجميع المشتركين بنفس الوقت راح يتركون هذا الموقع باذن الله ويصيرون وياي للبديل الطيب الوحش ?

مع تمنياتي لكم بمزيد من القوه وطولت البال لتحمل انتقادي وانتقاد المشتركين vip لكم كل يوم وجد الله يقويكم لتحمل الشكاوي والطقطقه من الشعب العربي الي ما يطوف لا خضر ولا يابس ????

I’m a moderator, I don’t know what exactly you think I’m doing here but you obviously got it wrong. Anyway Tencent detected the hack, will you hack it instead of Cz? I don’t think so. So before making any critics just make sure what you say is relevant. Regards.

I did not threaten, we want better service and the webmaster wants money and we all agree that the developer is the best developer, but it is not fair to download the version of the super subscribers and did not download them to us

@Primo

9 minutes ago, aiyd said:

I did not threaten, we want better service and the webmaster wants money and we all agree that the developer is the best developer, but it is not fair to download the version of the super subscribers and did not download them to us

@Primo

It’s not the same version. The anti ban server is different. It’s the same as working on 2 games, you need to do it separately. That’s why it doesn’t come at the same time. Also last update was the same. So don’t complain without knowing. If you want better service try to find it.

Edited by Primo

1 hour ago, FHDALG said:

Also be aware that you shouldn’t be too familiar with staff members and with the way you call them. Simple warning.

28 minutes ago, Sultan9090 said:

If the new hack with svip 

What is different?? 

Why u need  more time days week for us (VIP) if hack its available for svip

And this Last time I pay for ur hack 

I will find other device with jailbreak special for pupg then no need this hack sorry but really we r tired for this service !!!!!

Thanks bro @Cz1993

The hack isn’t the same. If you were here last update you should know it. Anti ban server is different which means it requires separate updates. That’s why it doesn’t come out at the same time.