• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

4 hours ago, 3z5011 said:

وهل لنا ان نعرف ماهو السلوك المسئ لأنني على ثقه بأن هناك خطأ وان الشخص الي اخبرك بذلك اعتقد بأنه موضوع شخصي خارج هذا الموقع ولا يحق له الكذب في ذلك.

انت توافقني الرأي ان المواضيع خارج نطاق هذا الموقع ليس لها صلة بحظر الشخص من مكان آخر ?

Do we know what is the wrong behavior because I trust that there is a mistake and that the person to tell you that I think it is a personal subject outside this site and has no right to lie in it.

You agree with me, The topics outside this site are not related to the banned of the person from another place ?

@Primo 

4 hours ago, 3z5011 said:

وهل لنا ان نعرف ماهو السلوك المسئ لأنني على ثقه بأن هناك خطأ وان الشخص الي اخبرك بذلك اعتقد بأنه موضوع شخصي خارج هذا الموقع ولا يحق له الكذب في ذلك.

انت توافقني الرأي ان المواضيع خارج نطاق هذا الموقع ليس لها صلة بحظر الشخص من مكان آخر ?

Do we know what is the wrong behavior because I trust that there is a mistake and that the person to tell you that I think it is a personal subject outside this site and has no right to lie in it.

You agree with me, The topics outside this site are not related to the banned of the person from another place ?

A member of staff reported it not a casual member, I trust him enough to think he didn’t report him for outside matters. Or else I wouldn’t have banned him of course. If we find out it wasn’t a right decision I’ll revoke the ban. It will stay that way for the time being. ??

1 hour ago, Mohammed3332 said:

انت خلصت مدافع ؟ اشوف ردودك ما خليت احد ماتهاوشت معه ماحد سلم منك والمصيبه مالك دخل بالموضوع  ! هو يكلمون المطور وانت وش وضعك مدري عيب عليك 

وللان اكلمك باحترام  ?

الشغله الثانية ياللي تدافعون عن هالنـعله مطوركم سحب تراه ويقول الوعد يوم الاثنين الجاي واحتمال تنزل ويمكن يصير مشاكل ولا ينزله لابووه لابو كــلب هو وبرنامجهه 

لاينزله ابد 

شكرا عالدعم والتواصل 

خلاص اصلا الكل يسحب عليه مثل ما هو سحب علينا ونروح لغيره و الف غيره واحسن منه

24 minutes ago, Primo said:

A member of staff reported it not a casual member, I trust him enough to think he didn’t report him for outside matters. Or else I wouldn’t have banned him of course. If we find out it wasn’t a right decision I’ll revoke the ban. It will stay that way for the time being. ??

اتمنى ان تقبل حديثي بصدر رحب . ولكن منذو بدايه هذا الموضوع وصاحب هذا الموضوع الذي تم حظره يحثنا على عدم الردود السيئه ويحثنا على التبليغ عن اي متجاوز خارج نطاق الموضوع او من ينشر روابط  ويعلن لمتاجر ومواقع اخرى . واتمنى منك البحث برود صاحب هذا الموضوع لترى بعينك ولاتسمع من احد سواء انا او غيري ابحث عن كامل الردود وانظر لكي تتضح إليك الحقيقه .. شكرًا لك 

2 minutes ago, thing2 said:

اتمنى ان تقبل حديثي بصدر رحب . ولكن منذو بدايه هذا الموضوع وصاحب هذا الموضوع الذي تم حظره يحثنا على عدم الردود السيئه ويحثنا على التبليغ عن اي متجاوز خارج نطاق الموضوع او من ينشر روابط  ويعلن لمتاجر ومواقع اخرى . واتمنى منك البحث برود صاحب هذا الموضوع لترى بعينك ولاتسمع من احد سواء انا او غيري ابحث عن كامل الردود وانظر لكي تتضح إليك الحقيقه .. شكرًا لك 

I believe staff members, or else how could we work as a team... Now as I also said, if we find out he didn’t do wrong, I will revoke the ban. 

@Primoafter 2 hours will complete 48 hours

so do we need to wait more or what cause Cz is not responding our messages and he dont post any latest details about the hack if it ready or not 

regards