• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Primo said:

There’s something you must have misunderstood...

Is this story true ...!

It has come to my ears that because of the subject of the complaint has been banned member @FHDALG

Does this mean that if someone criticized or had a complaint or a private opinion and wants to express it freely Is it banned from the site permanently ...?

I guess I'm starting to wonder if my account will be blocked because of a question or comment on any other topic.?

???????????

هل هذا الخبر صحيح ...!

لقد وصل الى مسامعي انه بسبب موضوع الشكوى قد تم حظر العضو @FHDALG

هل هذا يعني انه اذا انقد احد او كان لديه شكوى او رأي خاص ويريد التعبير عنه بحريه هل يتم حظره من الموقع بشكل نهائي ...؟

اعتقد انني بدأت أتساءل هل سيتم حظر حسابي ايضا بسبب سؤال او التعليق في أي موضوع آخر .؟

???????????

5 hours ago, 3z5011 said:

Is this story true ...!

It has come to my ears that because of the subject of the complaint has been banned member @FHDALG

Does this mean that if someone criticized or had a complaint or a private opinion and wants to express it freely Is it banned from the site permanently ...?

I guess I'm starting to wonder if my account will be blocked because of a question or comment on any other topic.?

???????????

هل هذا الخبر صحيح ...!

لقد وصل الى مسامعي انه بسبب موضوع الشكوى قد تم حظر العضو @FHDALG

هل هذا يعني انه اذا انقد احد او كان لديه شكوى او رأي خاص ويريد التعبير عنه بحريه هل يتم حظره من الموقع بشكل نهائي ...؟

اعتقد انني بدأت أتساءل هل سيتم حظر حسابي ايضا بسبب سؤال او التعليق في أي موضوع آخر .؟

???????????

Nope I banned him because a staff member reported me an abusive behavior from this member. Don’t worry complaining is part of the thing there’s no problem with that. ????

3 hours ago, Primo said:

Nope I banned him because a staff member reported me an abusive behavior from this member. Don’t worry complaining is part of the thing there’s no problem with that.

وهل لنا ان نعرف ماهو السلوك المسئ لأنني على ثقه بأن هناك خطأ وان الشخص الي اخبرك بذلك اعتقد بأنه موضوع شخصي خارج هذا الموقع ولا يحق له الكذب في ذلك.

انت توافقني الرأي ان المواضيع خارج نطاق هذا الموقع ليس لها صلة بحظر الشخص من مكان آخر ?

Do we know what is the wrong behavior because I trust that there is a mistake and that the person to tell you that I think it is a personal subject outside this site and has no right to lie in it.

You agree with me, The topics outside this site are not related to the banned of the person from another place ?

3 hours ago, Salim9778 said:

@Primoafter 2 hours will complete 48 hours

so do we need to wait more or what cause Cz is not responding our messages and he dont post any latest details about the hack if it ready or not 

regards

Hi, as precised in Cz post and in some of mines: « If everything goes as planned » is the condition for the game to actually get ready. ?? If it’s not ready then it means there might be a problem. If there is one I’ll try to get info on it. ✌?

3 hours ago, afrocities said:

? we’re waiting like anything here. We also deserve it :(

« A bit later » doesn’t always mean today, I guess you learned it here lol. ☺️✌?

@Primowhat the hell i just download the game and immediately got band 2 month 

i only put the activation code

@Cz1993

what the hell i just download the game and immediately got band 2 month 

i only put the activation code it didnt start the game not in loby even 

9 hours ago, Salim9778 said:

@Primowhat the hell i just download the game and immediately got band 2 month 

i only put the activation code

@Cz1993

what the hell i just download the game and immediately got band 2 month 

i only put the activation code it didnt start the game not in loby even 

Writing only once is enough. I’m a moderator I don’t have any power whatsoever on the hack so calling me out is of no use.