• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

8 hours ago, ThunderBuddy420 said:

To all that are complaining. @Cz1993 is the only developer that hacks unjailbroken iPhones. Otherwise you will have to have a jail broken phone or a android to do a emulator hack using your computer. 

DEDA was the other one that was hacking Pubg iOS unjailbroken. He stopped because. Well imagine all the negative feedback from tedious work. I don’t believe anyone of you really know what is going on. It’s a team of developers vs one. Ours, if you don’t like it. Move a long. Please let me know if you find anyone who does what CZ does and as good as he does it. You can’t. Idle threats. Spoiled little kids. Want it done faster? Do it yourself. 

#fsociety

I understand your point but you talk as if cz does this free of charge. The guy must make more than $100,000 a month minimum so he’s got more than enough of our money to hire a team and make this sh!t happen. You are right that it’s our choice whether to subscribe, however I wonder how long people will continue to subscribe for...

10 hours ago, Ghassane90 said:

لا تسوي نفسك بطل يعني تقول الكم الهائل من المتظررين وانت جالس تنشر الرابط في المجموعه وتحط لهم رساله وتقول لهم انسخوا وحطو في الموضوع  ترا هادي شغلات أطفال ،  اشتراكك خلص لا تجدد انقلع وروح عند غيره 2wvo8l5fmtbf.png can i join this group please? i can speak arabic