• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ThunderBuddy420 said:

To all that are complaining. @Cz1993 is the only developer that hacks unjailbroken iPhones. Otherwise you will have to have a jail broken phone or a android to do a emulator hack using your computer. 

DEDA was the other one that was hacking Pubg iOS unjailbroken. He stopped because. Well imagine all the negative feedback from tedious work. I don’t believe anyone of you really know what is going on. It’s a team of developers vs one. Ours, if you don’t like it. Move a long. Please let me know if you find anyone who does what CZ does and as good as he does it. You can’t. Idle threats. Spoiled little kids. Want it done faster? Do it yourself. 

#fsociety

وكما تعودنا ان القوافل جميعها تسير ولا شئ غير ذلك مهم في هذا الامر ??‍♂️

لقد اخبرتني لتوك عن ديدا وعن نظام الاندرويد ولكن ان كنت تظن انك مستمتع فقط لانك تحصل على نسخة قبل VIP فأنت لم تقرأ ما بين السطور جيداً وفقط علقت بحروف كثيره من غير معنى وانا اظن انك ممن يشتكون في الخفاء اذا توقفت عن لعب PUBG HACK 

لفتره اسبوع او اسبوعين ?

دعك اذا من شكوتي واذهب لفعل ما تجيد فعله ?

1 minute ago, ThunderBuddy420 said:

No, I am patient because I know how difficult it can be. Don’t assume what you think I think. If you were SVIP I think you might understand better. Many time we are the ones that test the versions CZ makes so that you do not get banned as much. Pre-release versions are beta versions that haven’t been tested. Then after tweaked go to you and everyone that is ungrateful. Don’t talk about things that you do it understand. 

#fsociety

انا افهم جيداً واذا كنت تتحدث عن اشتراك SVIP  فاستطيع الوصول اما بتجديد اشتراكي الى SVIP

او الوصول من حساب آخر الى SVIP

ولكن الذي لم تفهمه انت انني اعرف ما اللذي يفعله المطور Cz1993 وما الذي يجيد فعله وانني اذا قلت ما قلته في موضوعي هذا ما هو الا حثه عالمثابره ودعمه الى الامام وليس كما تجيد انت التودد والتقرب وعمل بالرد عنه وهو لا يحتاج لشخص ان يرد عنه ولديه لسان ليستطيع الكلام ايضا ??

مالذي يجب عليه فعله ان تذهب للعب PUBG وتركي بموضوعي مع المطور لرؤية المتضررين من جميع النسخ السابقه ولا تستبق الاحداث لانني اعلم ان هناك من عليه حظر لمدة 10 دقايق واخر لمدة 10 سنوات ولذلك من اجل اختباره للنسخه ان كانت ضعيفه او جيده للعب ?

فإذا ليس لديك شئ جيد تقوله فلا ترهقنا بعبارات ليس لها معنى فقط تظهر لنا مثل مظهر  bodyguard 

وهو ابعاد المعجبين عن شخصيتهم المحبوبه ??

دعنا مع شخصيتنا المفضله نتفاهم فيما بيننا ??

7 minutes ago, ThunderBuddy420 said:

Why not play the game without cheating? 

حسناً اذا بدأت انت بهذا الامر فأطلعني عليه في المستقبل اما الآن فلدي أمور اهم من هذا الكلام الفارغ ?

2 hours ago, FckTencent said:

I found Working PUBG Mobile 0.12.5  VIP Hack for iphone no jailbreak..its like No Advertising Allowed! hack but working anti ban i think.
This one works for me. No any bans for me.

hope i could help!

https://youtu. be/VT00Jjqsr1Q

Remove space from link.

اخواني انتبهوا من هذا المروج لانه نصاب ومحتال والرابط مجرد صفحة احتيال لك ارجو الحذر والتبليغ عنه ?

My brothers, beware of this promoter because he is a thief and a fraudster and the link is just a fraud page to fall into the trap, please be careful and report it ?

6 hours ago, Ghassane90 said:

لا تسوي نفسك بطل يعني تقول الكم الهائل من المتظررين وانت جالس تنشر الرابط في المجموعه وتحط لهم رساله وتقول لهم انسخوا وحطو في الموضوع  ترا هادي شغلات أطفال ،  اشتراكك خلص لا تجدد انقلع وروح عند غيره 2wvo8l5fmtbf.png

اذا عالاشتراك معناته للحين المتحدث معاي عقله صغير والدليل انك متواجد بكل بقروب بس ما تعرف تتصرف مثل الرجال وحركات الاطفال تركتها لك ولأشكالك .. موضوعي اكبر منك ومن عقلك انه يفهم او يستوعب الحدث الي قاعد يصير ? موضوعي له رساله مني بتوصل للمطور اما سوالفك ولعب العيال الي قاعد تسويه روح العب بتويتر مع شاكلتك من المطبلين واذا عالاشتراك انا داخل للموقع قبل لا تعرفه وفاهمه وعارف له وله حسناته وله سيئاته ولكن لو مهما اقول هم ماراح يستوعب عقله شي من كلامي ?? والدليل حتى الفاضك متنحه عند موضوع الاشتراكات وعبالك الوضع فلوس ? روح يا المطراش لفلان وعلان الله يستر عليك يا ولد 

Edited by FHDALG

9 hours ago, ThunderBuddy420 said:

To all that are complaining. @Cz1993 is the only developer that hacks unjailbroken iPhones. Otherwise you will have to have a jail broken phone or a android to do a emulator hack using your computer. 

DEDA was the other one that was hacking Pubg iOS unjailbroken. He stopped because. Well imagine all the negative feedback from tedious work. I don’t believe anyone of you really know what is going on. It’s a team of developers vs one. Ours, if you don’t like it. Move a long. Please let me know if you find anyone who does what CZ does and as good as he does it. You can’t. Idle threats. Spoiled little kids. Want it done faster? Do it yourself. 

#fsociety

Dude man up n mind ur language!! Nothing wrong with making a comment without teasing and irritating others;)

9 hours ago, Ghassane90 said:

لا تسوي نفسك بطل يعني تقول الكم الهائل من المتظررين وانت جالس تنشر الرابط في المجموعه وتحط لهم رساله وتقول لهم انسخوا وحطو في الموضوع  ترا هادي شغلات أطفال ،  اشتراكك خلص لا تجدد انقلع وروح عند غيره 2wvo8l5fmtbf.png

11 minutes ago, Iloveiosggg said:

I have a very interesting question. Why svips lie to vips that they haven’t got hack updated? :) Anyone could answer honestly? 

none of the swips exactly answered have a new version or not

I would like to accept my message as a complaint in iosgg.com services only because I am interested in this site and Wish the best for it ..

From the beginning of the fifth season until this season in the game of PUBG was observed not to give focus by the developer responsible and interest in this game, especially for the participants of the site of this game and has proliferated many things including the delay in updating the version in the event of detection and delay in the repair of the problem of crush and the obvious distinction between the Super  And the rest of the contributions and the difference between them at the time of issuance of the version and the duration of activation codes and give prompt promises of reform with the delay in their implementation and more of things if we want to Talk about it we will not finish The subject.

In the end I hope to see a change for the better from your side or I will look for another competitor in hack of PUBG and I will subscribe to him.