• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kmiharu

Bully: Anniversary Edition v1.04 For IOS 11+

7 posts in this topic

large.jpg

Name of the App: Bully: Anniversary Edition 

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bully-anniversary-edition/id1148321705?mt=8

Version: 1.04

Date Updated: 15/2/2017

Device: 64 Bit (IOS 11+)

Features:

Jump to (will lose current progress)
- Ability to jump to any Mission in-game. From Chapter 1 to Chapter 6.
- Ability to jump to any Classes in-game. Art, Biology, Gym, Geography, Math, English, Chemistry, Music, Photography, Shop.
- Ability to play any Minigames such as Arcade, Mowing House 1/2/3, Mowing Part 1/2/3, Paper Route Intro, Paper Route, Keep Ups, Penalty Shots, Bike Store & Tattoos.
- Teleport to any location in-game. Asylum (Outside), Blue Skies Industrial Part (Trailer Part), Bullworth Town (Outside), Carnival (Outside), New Coventry (Outside), Old Bullworth Gardens (Park), Old Bullworth Vale (Town), High Striker (Carnival Games), etc, etc. 

Interrupt time-space continuum
- Ability to Change Time.
- Ability to Change Season. Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring.
- Cycle Weather.

Cheats
- Toggle FPS (Display and Frames Per Second counter at the bottom of your screen).
- Heal (Heal yourself).
- Give Money (Give yourself unlimited money. The more you tap on this option the more money you will get).
- Disable Crime
- Give Bike
- Invulnerability a.k.a God Mode / Never Die
- Unlimited Sprint
- Unlimited Ammo
- Max Ammo
- One Shot Kills
- All Pranks
- All Weapons
- All Moves
- All Grapples
- All Clothing
- Pass mission (Pass your current mission with success).
- Fail mission (Fail your current mission).

Dev
Build Debug Data (PC only)

To activate the debug menu, simply tap on the map while in-game. See screenshots below.

Jailbreak or Non-Jailbreak: (Non Jailbreak)

With Seriously Grateful Thanks,

- Miharu

Ive seen this with the exact same things you have specified on tweakbox with a menu that allows you to do anything in the game like you have said in the post, im not sure of an ipa for it but it is available on tweakbox which is actually how i found out about iosgg as i downloaded LDOE from there and it said the mega hack was produced from here so i decided to check it out,

9 hours ago, HASHIRAMA said:

Ive seen this with the exact same things you have specified on tweakbox with a menu that allows you to do anything in the game like you have said in the post, im not sure of an ipa for it but it is available on tweakbox which is actually how i found out about iosgg as i downloaded LDOE from there and it said the mega hack was produced from here so i decided to check it out,

isit available for ios 11?

On 27/10/2017 at 7:27 AM, Kmiharu said:

isit available for ios 11?

I am not sure i know that not all of their hacks are available for iOs 11 but updated ones are so currently im not sure if it is available for iOs 11