• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, al3ody2 said:

Certainly we want the direct installation we could not load from the crash and come to the beautiful saying that do not want to talk on the single page about yourself only the same gap is the same developer to the security behind your eyes code little activation and to do this base is to continue

No direct install! No direct install! No direct install!

Buy a computer! Buy a computer! Buy a computer!

12 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Will update first the direct install version when i release the 0.13.0

oh nooo, dont do that. just like 0.12.5. installing with impactor. we need safer apps

People who don't need direct install don't have to install.Direct install may be more dangerous than IPA. However, don't forget that there are people who need direct install.

1 hour ago, darkmanx said:

Why are you quoting me, I don’t use DLG code except hide grass.

10 min ban with the current hack means you’re getting reported. So you’re probably shooting people either in grass or in a weird position normally people can’t see. Or you’re killing people while working 1-400m while they’re prone in grass not moving. I played safe with magic bullet(when sniping) or just antena code, haven’t been banned in a while. Got banned 10 min once from report for wiping a whole squad that’s it.

1 hour ago, HappyJavi81 said:

لا تثبيت مباشر! لا تثبيت مباشر! لا تثبيت مباشر!

شراء جهاز كمبيوتر! شراء جهاز كمبيوتر! شراء جهاز كمبيوتر!

1 hour ago, HappyJavi81 said:

من فضلك لا تثبيت مباشر! لا تثبيت مباشر! لا تثبيت مباشر! لا تثبيت مباشر! لا تثبيت مباشر!

أنا سعيد جدًا بدون تثبيت مباشر ولا حظر. بمجرد أن نسمح بالتثبيت المباشر ، يمكننا فقط لعب 3 أيام كحد أقصى قبل أن نتعرض لموجة حظر أخرى ، وعلينا الانتظار 1-2 أسابيع حتى تتمكن CZ من اكتشاف حل

لذلك لا تثبيت مباشر!

وش الفرق ياسعيد  والمطور والثغره نفس الشي  ؟

من نزل رابط الكمبيوتر وفوق النص جاهم باند اما شهرين او عشر دقايق وراجع الردود  

ركدو لعبكم  ولحد يهايط بالهاك ولا يكشف الهاك  

الناس ترسل مقاطع فديو لحسابات ادارة ببجي  

واعرف قوة ومميزات السلاح  قبل لا تفنش احد بالAKM ورمي سريع ولا يرج وتقول لعبي طبيعي

خلص عوض الناس الي ماحصلو كمبيوتر وعقبها اطلب ع كيفك