• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, darkmanx said:

7times 10mins banned,3times from today

8 hours ago, Cruz999 said:

Banned 2 months in lobby 

People like you guys abuse the hack and let tencent find the hack and ban others too. 

I play 7 days a week with minimum 5 kills. I play normally. I use only head aoe shots. I don’t need to kill 15 or 20. I play normally just for fun but i dont abuse havk. Guys like you create a problem to other hack users too. 

Play normally guys 

@Cz1993

As far direct install vs ipa:

i found that 10mins ban is from report. I just got twice from bronze to ace because i dont abuse the hack. Both install options worked well for me. 

Still if people need direct install then make sure who use it does not affect the ipa installers too in playing the game. 

If yes, please go for ipa installation too

people can afford to use friends pc or laptop to install hack or use cyber cafe. 

Thanks guys

please do not abuse hack. Play normally like human brings. We can xray. U can see enemies. Its more than enough. 

When i see enemies i tell my team mates that i think i can see an enemy’s at certain locations and they kill them. ;). 

1 hour ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

People like you guys abuse the hack and let tencent find the hack and ban others too. 

I play 7 days a week with minimum 5 kills. I play normally. I use only head aoe shots. I don’t need to kill 15 or 20. I play normally just for fun but i dont abuse havk. Guys like you create a problem to other hack users too. 

Play normally guys 

@Cz1993

As far direct install vs ipa:

i found that 10mins ban is from report. I just got twice from bronze to ace because i dont abuse the hack. Both install options worked well for me. 

Still if people need direct install then make sure who use it does not affect the ipa installers too in playing the game. 

If yes, please go for ipa installation too

people can afford to use friends pc or laptop to install hack or use cyber cafe. 

Thanks guys

please do not abuse hack. Play normally like human brings. We can xray. U can see enemies. Its more than enough. 

When i see enemies i tell my team mates that i think i can see an enemy’s at certain locations and they kill them. ;). 

Why are you quoting me, I don’t use DLG code except hide grass.

Certainly we want the direct installation we could not load from the crash and come to the beautiful saying that do not want to talk on the single page about yourself only the same gap is the same developer to the security behind your eyes code little activation and to do this base is to continue

Please no direct install! No direct install! No direct install! No direct install! No direct install!

I'm so happy with no direct install, no ban. Once we allow direct install we can only play 3 days max before we get hit by another ban wave, and we have to wait 1-2 weeks before CZ can figure out a solution

So No direct install!