• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Zuby2019 said:

I did dude

Also same apple id. I work for apple care i am pretty experienced with iOs devices. Did also all troubleshoots, softreboot different internet same problem.

Keep itunes open in background while you’re installing with impactor. Make sure itunes id and impactor id is same ! 

5 hours ago, darkmanx said:

It’s your choice if you pay. If you do then you need to understand that these things aren’t automatic and there will be complications. 

The fact that ipa seems way more secure I believe the direct install users abuse the hack and get caught and it ruins it for everyone.

Agree. This has never been a real product with "after sale warranty". You pay and use it or master the skill and play normally.

Direct install on a non-jailed iDevice requires to "Sign" the app with an enterprise license or certificate, iOsGG.com may be able to get/purchase that but here is the issue - once the hack is detected and marked, all other users who installed the app using same license(certificate) might be detected too. There are always some people use the hack the "I am the God" way which would lead to be reported, which lead to be BANNED.

IPA install on the other hand will sign the app using your own apple id, it is safer in a way. But still, play like normal person or get reported/banned.

24 minutes ago, Saeed999q said:

I got banned for 10 years it was also for my friend account his main account im really upset upon to him .. ?? Why whats wrong guys this is dose not happen since months ago !!

Beacuse you are getting reported 

I think you will lose a lot of customers to the IPA. It will be safer. # I have a new idea for you to develop or think. The idea is that instead of letting both download 1. Direct download 2. Download IPA Come to support customers, give reasons to those who lose money, private IPA model, you can separate from direct download (This is just my idea) @ Everyone agree Please comment.