• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

here we all pay our money, so it's unfair that you say do not release the direct installation. learn to respect the rights of others???

27 minutes ago, Xalbadah said:

Plz answer to my questions in back page 

I think everyone who don’t have a computer is disappointed with you @Cz1993 cuz isn’t fear that other people who does have a computer is enjoying the hack and we wasting time and money waiting on u until you decide.! Please make everything fear for everyone! when you do a moved  please think about everyone not just a few people thank you 

XRay version added

7 minutes ago, Dennisf said:

I think everyone who don’t have a computer is disappointed with you @Cz1993 cuz isn’t fear that other people who does have a computer is enjoying the hack and we wasting time and money waiting on u until you decide.! Please make everything fear for everyone! when you do a moved  please think about everyone not just a few people thank you 

its not my decision, currently the direct install version its not safe.

30 minutes ago, singhsaabdigreat said:

Ummm

you have no clue do you on how it works.. 

You have no clue. Read CZ post about why we are getting 2 months ban

Again CZ please no direct install please so we can play long time. They need to buy computer if they want to hack

but i will try to fix it as soon as possible.

10 minutes ago, Dennisf said: