• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

I think the anti-cheat system is triggered by reports from players now....

Dont use any codes for god sake, don’t be so greedy. And Play as normal player.

Edited by Martiniiii

From my personal experiences, those who got banned 10min were most likely using codes, especially magic bullet. Codes are very useful, BUT it’s high risk for NOW!!

You know the risk and still using codes, if account got banned, then you shouldn’t complain. 

Dont pretend you weren’t using codes please, and complaining after the ban. This is the best non jailbreak hack I know so far. If you are playing with it, play normal and humble, don’t complain after the ban. If the hack got detected, then wait for the deb to fix it, don’t complain please, because we weren’t supposed to use hack at the first place.

Just chill and have fun!

IF YOU CAN‘T HAVE FUN WITH HACKS, YOU STILL GOT A LIFE.

Edited by Martiniiii

4 minutes ago, Martiniiii said:

From my personal experiences, those who got banned 10min were most likely using codes, especially magic bullet. Codes are very useful, BUT it’s high risk for NOW!!

You know the risk and still using codes, if account got banned, then you shouldn’t complain. 

Dont pretend you weren’t using codes please, and complaining after the ban. This is the best non jailbreak hack I know so far. If you are playing with it, play normal and humble, don’t complain after the ban. If the hack got detected, then wait for the deb to fix it, don’t complain please, because we weren’t supposed to use hack at the first place.

Just chill and have fun!

Agree with you, most people using all codes after get banned then start complain the hack

6 minutes ago, jiahui said:

Agree with you, most people using all codes after get banned then start complain the hack

Thanks Bro. We all should be grateful. Cheers!

18 minutes ago, Martiniiii said:

Just chill and have fun!

IF YOU CAN‘T HAVE FUN WITH HACKS, YOU STILL GOT A LIFE.

Thanks Bro. We all should be grateful. Cheers!