• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

On ٢‏/٦‏/٢٠١٩ at 4:59 AM, Cz1993 said:

So people need Xray only remove grass or slider version?

slider version?

Thoughts about X-ray

I got 10mins ban many times with X-ray no-recoil and magic bullet code. Even using your bypass ban method and other methods posted by other member I still got banned during the fight and end of the fight. I played very careful like a normal player. Even when I am not using code, sometimes it shows „reconnecting“ . Seems like the connection is unstable.

So I switched to no-recoil version only and using magic bullet codes. Played few rounds and showed no „reconnecting „. Then I decided to use main account and played from platinums III to Dimond I. Sometimes carefully sometimes aggressively. I even took out a whole squad in last circle. Long range killing. Kills over 20. Didn’t get any banned!

So my conclusion is that the coding of X-ray maybe caused some unstable connection and when player isn’t playing normally but aggressively. That’s when the anti-cheat system get triggered. And BOOM! BAN!

It’s just my thoughts, I tested it for a long time. Maybe I am wrong, but still a good point. Please considering it!

Thank you!

@Cz1993