• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

Continuously playing from platinum to Crown 4, don’t know how many matches I have played on my main account. I still didn’t got any 10 minute Ban. I am seriously speakingI have been waiting for 13 days for Pubg hack to come so that I can play. Although I have waste half of a month for not playing, but I guess thats right ?. If you are playing with hack the risk is sure to get ban(always). I am only using Hide grass code from DLG thats it. I also want to thanks @Cz1993for making such a great hack. But my hack expiration date is near, so i better be playing to reach conqueror. Just one more thing if you want to use 3 or more codes in a single game the risk will be very high for sure to get ban. So only use 3 or more codes on your throwaway account. On main account us only one or don’t use any code of DLG. Because the higher the rank the higher the risk of getting reported and getting ban. Thats my experience playing with hack. Sorry for the big essay thing.