• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Salim9778 said:

@Cz1993we've been waiting for 10 days and this is the hack like , i think you are trying to make u angry or whats on your head my dear i just open the game only log in and i got ban for 2 month this is insane 

we tried to be calm wile u were busy hacking and closing topics and that how u treat us like that? Giving us a weak hack so now will u do the same thing ? U will force us to wait ? 

@Primoyou were saying that Cz will provide us a better hack than the previous one

u mean like this? Getting ban wile trying to log in?

and svip members didnt get any bans why ?

is that right ? We pay as they pay and we are not happy dear

ياويلي لو ان روابط الصور مايخفيها المعرس بالردود ،، 

كان ارسلت له صورة قضيبي 

فاكيووووو cz1993

Dear developer Thank you for your strong efforts, thank you for taking our money, thank you for your serious

Dear developer Thank you for your strong efforts, thank you for taking our money, thank you for your serious

4 minutes ago, Salim9778 said:

@Primoyou were saying that Cz will provide us a better hack than the previous one

u mean like this? Getting ban wile trying to log in?

and svip members didnt get any bans why ?

is that right ? We pay as they pay and we are not happy dear

svip got ban waved too.. idk what you're talking about.

والله لو يطلع لنا مطور ثاني ويقول الهاك عنده ٤٠٠ دولار لا اروح له ولا اقعد عند هالمطور القواد 

1 minute ago, Maazaajjqq8 said:

والله لو يطلع لنا مطور ثاني ويقول الهاك عنده ٤٠٠ دولار لا اروح له ولا اقعد عند هالمطور القواد 

لو بتجلس عند هالمحنث تبي تدشش مطلبين له بطيزك مثل المعرس ابو شكل صحيح هههههههههه

21 minutes ago, liunz said:

Kllll Damn Yemen .. Push and you silent M talking about the boasts but the same as you .. People Tbndo and fancy inside and you say boast and correctly Yambtlm Ylmba Ylgbh Almnnath Jhlob Yzghbk Vkkkkio O emulsifier Defends the right year forbidden forbidden from the Panda Aldlkh .. I do not hear the same as Tazan 

What da faq Panda and tarzan are you talking about?

3 minutes ago, Salim9778 said:

What r u expecting me to say? Bravo ? f*** (inappropriate word) off mate no one ask u any sh!t 

No, I'm teaching you to get your facts straight before you go crying. Tencent put out a public message about working harder on preventing hackers(aka CZ and us) from playing. It's not easy, if its so easy go do it yourself instead of paying.