• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

وبالنسبه للحمير الي ينتظرون منه شي

تراا ملعععووب عليكم لابوه ولابوكم معه 

واكبر دليل انه ينزل النسخه للسنه وانتم لا 

همسه للي مشترك سنه / حلبكم حلب وانتم حميرر لابارك الله فيكم 

والله نصيحه مني لا تشتركوا vip لانه راح يذلكم ذل.   

لا تشتركوا خليه ينفعه شباب الي مشتركين سنه 

Do people not blame him?  I think that cz did the best possible?  Tencen has an anti-fraud team, please sympathize with him?  I think that PUBG is getting harder and harder to hack again, give him time.  I believe he can do it!

Just now, Phat1993 said:

Do people not blame him?  I think that cz did the best possible?  Tencen has an anti-fraud team, please sympathize with him?  I think that PUBG is getting harder and harder to hack again, give him time.  I believe he can do it!

Hahahah alot of hack like sharpshooter for android didn’t get any banned so shut up ? 

1 minute ago, Phat1993 said:

هل الناس لا يلومونه؟ أعتقد أن تشيكوسلوفاكيا فعلت أفضل ما يمكن؟ تينسين لديه فريق لمكافحة الغش ، يرجى التعاطف معه؟ أعتقد أن PUBG تزداد صعوبة وأصعب مرة أخرى ، امنحه الوقت. أعتقد أنه يمكن أن يفعل ذلك!

hhhhhhhhhhh You lie to yourself

The operation has been detected by running an anti-cheat once every two weeks from the previous time, so this may have taken timing because it took days until release.  .  .  I was able to play without problems 5 hours before the release, I think it is wrong to blame CZ.  It was just bad luck.

الحين ننتظر لنا سبوع وفي اخير اول متدخل باند  المنتداء هذا وفت وزي الخر