• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

Please give us no recoiled only with no glass code version without DLG botton. I think this enough to use the hack

3 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Detected? Let me check

All activation codes disabled

We trust you so dont treat us with banning every 10 minutes i dont wanna lose my account , plz fix it as soon as possible 

29 minutes ago, sangte13 said:

as far as i know using codes dlg doesn’t cause this messive ban, so pliz stop being anti-DLG here in this forum! some of the user here over used the hack and they got reported so this ban happened, so STFU !..

"DLG" is not the reason, but some children and their misuse of the "DLG", which leads to the discovery of the gap by the company

This is true, I think we need IPA file,To keep children away from it, as well as having 3, codes to discover can become highly vulnerable.

20 minutes ago, Essamalawaji said:

"DLG" is not the reason, but some children and their misuse of the "DLG", which leads to the discovery of the gap by the company

Agreed

شو فايده اشتراكك اذا انت حاب اللعبه بدون اَي كود !؟

ليش ماتاخذلك اَي فون أو جهاز بالسيديا

يكون جاهز وبدون تجديد أو باند

حق مسح حشائش والمنازل

ف ارجو من الاخوه تركيز أو المناقشه بعد الصيام